Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Non-consensual Santa brought me to this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

A comment on that video says it best: One section of a small, not-very-well-known, jam-like song from the RHCP is another band's whole career.

Not to derail but I always loved that song because it is Flea on trumpet.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I could not care less about the delete key. I thought this was the worst episode of the series though, I think I only laughed at "he fucks". I have full faith though that the comedy will keep coming. Just not a good episode which is fine for a sitcom, this isn't Breaking Bad or something.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I was under the assumption that we'd be following a corporation's growth but so far it's still stuck in that stupid house. I was drat near depressed when they moved that stuff back off the truck, it was like going backwards. I get it, you don't want to do the Office so now we have to watch as this company gets hamstrung at every opportunity for growth.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It really is like you guys can't help but be snarky dicks to each other. This is what a thread looks like right before it gets locked.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

A reminder that within this 26 minute video something is said that you think applies?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Gotcha didn't mean to sound snarky but I started watching and immediately got annoyed at that woman with the stupid hat.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I thought the cat thing was that something exists in two states until observed, not that the one state it is in is created when observed.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Wasn't the gunpowder thing from Einstein?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I never bothered to find what ended up happening with the goon island project.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

AAA DOLFAN posted:

This show loses me every single time they show the lady CEO. She's a cheap knock off. Give her different depth or traits not just the female counterpart of the man who died

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hand Row posted:

How did these females unlock the door hmmm?

And why are they driving??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Shame you can't smear bad code on somebody's apron. This data is RAW!

edit: nesting tags are the scallops, capitalizing them is the Risotto.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jul 9, 2015

• Locked thread