Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Lloyd Boner posted:

Roose seems pretty happy with his marriage to me.

Only because he knows he can go out and rape some peasent woman against the tree he hung her family on. I am sure he would let ramsey join in too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

LazyDivey posted:

Good god that ending left me sick to my stomach. Can Ramsay just loving die already? Good god. The whole time I was hoping she had a knife in her dress or Reek would be useful and stab him in the loving neck.

But this is game of thrones where the bad guys rarely get what they deserve.

yeah. I was hoping the rumors i heard were true and that ramsay was gonna get beaten to death before he could do anything. guess that was wrong. :captainpop:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

holy poo poo, the battle of the bastards is gonna happen. and more davos.

also lots of greyjoy ironborn so that means Victarion and Euron Greyjoy

and i saw a dude in tagaryian armor.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Mar 9, 2016

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's mad dumb shows just don't release their full season all at once now.

good point, but i like the "suspense," of weekly releases, it keeps people talking and guessing.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

BonoMan posted:

Sooo the actor that played Stannis really didn't like doing it so it seems:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016...i-got-out-of-it

I can believe that.

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Honorable, just Stannis who assassinates his own brother in his bedroom, burns prisoners at the stake (which is an agonizing death compared to other means of execution) for disobeying him or to send a message, and fucks sexy Rasputin (who's more of a fraud and a loon than her real world equivalent) behind his wife's back while rationalizing all of this as "his duty" or "necessary evils" is basically everything wrong with Westerosi society

defending sexy rasputin for a second, I think she does believe to an extent at least thats what the new trailer leads me to believe, itz also been shown that lord of lights power is real, though its up for debate how much she has.

On stannis, i always sorta liked him because he seemed like the "least bad" alternative. Renly would have been ok, but he was to busy faffing about and loving Loris. Rob was good, but he was too honorable like his dad and made a poo poo ton of mistakes and got killed for it. joffery was sadist who would have made the mad king look like jesus and tommen is to weak and nice. dany is a decent choice, but she makes retarded decisions contently and rarely listens to anyone's counsel. plus she has a good chance of going batshit crazy. I am just disappointed how bad the writing for stannis was in the last season. at least davos is still around.

• Locked thread