Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

BillBear posted:

I'll rather have my eyes crushed and my skull popped in seconds than just live as a tortured heap of meat for months, I think Oberyn died thinking about how he won and enjoyed the thought of Gregor dying slowly.

"Live"? I'm thinkin' we're getting good ol' undead Frankenstein Mountain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Having Bran around means we get evil skeleton magic battles on screen, so I for one want more Bran.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
She's desperate.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
The world of GoT doesn't seem like a place where folks would bother sending family members off to live in a far away leper colony. They'd just slice their throats, toss 'em in a ditch, and move on.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah, it's just weird to me that if greyscale can rub off onto a doll and make that doll be infectious, that anyone would risk transporting these guys halfway across the world instead of burning them immediately.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
If Lyanna and Rhaegar are John's parents, who alive right now would even know? What proof could be presented?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Hell yeah Arya kill that kid.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
:stare: well that was creepy

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Please tell me there's not a huge subplot that gets them farther away from Dany.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Oh it's Eko.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Littlefinger you dick.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
That's one slick 14 year old.

e: heh. Both meanings.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
What. THAT was the sand snakes plan?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Hoooooly poo poo.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Poor loving Sansa.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Ramsay is like Worse Joffrey, but the actor is incredibly charismatic than Joffrey's purchase face. I loved to hate Joff. I love to love to hate Ramsay.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Things like this just make me continue to remember that I'm too old to understand things like Tumblr. Like, in order to see those posts would I have had to follow a bunch of blogs that posted about GoT all the time?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
For a second there I was afraid we were going to get a Sophie nude scene. The bath scene felt like it was foreshadowing it, and I think the number one thing the show could do to make us all uncomfortable and horrified would be showing that girl we all watched grow up in a sexual context. I was so glad only her back was exposed.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Before the episode that the Sand Snakes were revealed in, all I knew about them was that they were Oberyn's badass assassin daughters who wanted revenge. I imagined a plot where they went across the sea and fought Crazy Maester and Frankenstein Mountain and killed Cersi and all those other assholes. Turns out they just barely try to fight a cripple and a retired sellsword before they all get outclassed. Bummer. Super bummer.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

zoux posted:

Fun story: that isn't the last time that happens, unless you think Ramsay is the type not to do that literally every night they are married.

I imagine that Stannis attacks before she can be raped too many times. Like only a couple dozen. That's not scarring to a person, right?

I can't even imagine a happy ending for any character but maybe Bran or Hodor.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
The problem with whatever plan Sansa might have in mind for herself is: what does it matter? What is a happy ending for her? There isn't one. Not even one born of revenge. She's just poo poo on no matter what.

Maarak posted:

Re: Sand Snakes making terrible choices, fighting poorly.

They're teenagers. Teenagers make very poor choices, and overestimate their abilities.

Yeah, true. But can't we also agree that it would be way cooler if they were 3 female Oberyns with different weapon classes?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Prediction: Jamie will be sold into slavery. He will fight Jorah Mormont while Tyron watches on as Dany's advisor. Tyron will free him, Jamie will try to kill Tyron. One of them will die.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Isn't Littlefinger a cock merchant when you think about it

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Shwqa posted:

I'm not really sure what Cersei's end game is here.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

hiddenmovement posted:

It's just Brienne and Pod, Jon Snow, Varys, Sansa, and perhaps even Tyrion could be described as decent people.

Oh and Sam, the only person on the whole show I could have a beer with.

Pod would be the greatest to have a beer with. drat good listener, all around nice dude, has some great stories. Sure, he'd accidentally get taken home by the girl he was trying to be your wingman for, but he'd also insist on paying your bar tab on the way out as an apology.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
If I were to rewatch and wanted a newbies POV what would my most fun resource be?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Prediction for the Boltons: Stannis will arrive at Winterfell and Roose Bolton will surrender to him voluntarily so he can remain King of the North under Stannis because Tommen is a bastard king and his rule is falling apart with all of his advisors absent or imprisoned. Stannis becomes the one true king for now and goes off to King's Landing to sort out those zealots. Littlefinger gets super goddamn loving pissed and throws a fit. Ramsay no longer has legitimacy, goes loving bazonkers.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Does anyone have a GIF of Ramsay staring at Sansa dead-eyed until he sprung into a Normal Smile?

e: should have just looked on Tumblr first

:allears:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Absolutely. But goddamn did they turn that around.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Heh. Cool.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Poison lips?

Sand snakes suuuuck

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Ewww, gross.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Aw bummer looks like nobody can be happy in GoT once again big surprise.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeesh the compositing on those horses.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Sparrow don't fail me now, don't gently caress it up

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
She looks like Robin Wright with that cut

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Man that must be terrifying to do as an actress :stare:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Even Pycell doesn't seem so happy.

Mountain!!!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Ugh are they just going to wait til next season to show that Brienne didn't kill Stannis? No head rolling no kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Bum-merrr

• Locked thread