Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
oh poo poo this has started why didn't you explicitly tell me and me personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Birdstrike posted:

I would like to post more but my in laws are coming over and they don't understand the concept of something awful dot com.

"i'm pretending be a beautiful cartoon man with other people and we have to hunt down the really beautiful cartoon man and wait where are you going"

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
i'm just kidding of course speedwagon isn't a bad guy

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
wow rude

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Matthew Beet posted:

Seagull was a random pick but he replied very quickly after I mentioned him. So he stays on my watch list.

also rude

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
ugh phone posting

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Asphyxious posted:

I dunno "Pro Anidav" sounds fun. Like Pro Golf

sickeningly harsh burn on golfers there

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
##vote me own self

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
my takes:

omgus beet
gaspy and gwyn are talking weird???
i'm a shitposter
anidav
toml is a walking disease bag
:shrug: other people

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
most compelling of all this evidence for me though is

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Matthew Beet posted:

What do you mean by this? I'm omgusing Birdstrike? Where did Birdstrike vote me?

(i'm saying you suck :ssh:)

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
no idea who to vote for i'm presuming though we should probably pick someone to get rid of soon

i mean anime david is right there

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Of the three who have a vote so far I'm leaning closest to Mith I guess but still not really????

I might have to disappear soon though so pre-emptive ##vote Mithranderp

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Matthew Beet posted:

i dont want to really vote mith

*votes mith*

well i could split it further

ultimately it comes down to do we want to have a lynch day one or not and uh i'm pretty sure we want to since it's all town's got

you're one to usually go with this line

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
If we're going to take the Mith flip as a foregone conclusion at this point, do we want to look at who voted against a lynch yesterday? Obviously Mith is one, but we also have TOML (no show), Gwyn and Gaspy (beet) and Birdstrike (TOML alongside Mith).

Obviously this is subject to what Mith ends up flipping as and if she's town it doesn't mean any of these folks are good but at the current time I'd put Gaspy / Gwyn at the top followed by TOML and then Birdstrike.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Birdstrike posted:

I would be interested in hearing whether Gaspy is still at the top of Seagull's list.

I am also always happy to hear what the Gwynstinct has picked up.

Hey sorry long night at work.

I'm kind of suss on beet now but gaspy gunned for him day one and changed votes around come day two to vote with him for Mith. My inclination right now is that if gaspy's scum beet isn't and if beet's scum gaspy isn't.

I think you also asked about Gwyn so I still think he might be involved with gaspy somehow or maybe they're just making dumb jokes as brothers. Shrug.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Matthew Beet posted:

Lynching one of us doesn't necessarily incriminate OR vindicate the other.

that's true but you've both been going hard at each other which leaves the possibility of two dumb townies or one scum.

i guess you could be two dumb scum

personally i'm leaning towards gaspy being scum over you though

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Matthew Beet posted:

No I'm just saying it's bad logic to assume flipping one gives you any information about the other one. Kinda mafia 101.

Who votes who and how they flip is a way you can determine who has what allegiances, you just have to examine how the votes fall.

On that subject though we need numbers to find out anything off of this and I doubt Gwyn's going to vote gaspy either out of trusting his brother or being aligned with him so ##vote Asphyxious

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Birdstrike posted:

Gaspy has character claimed. He wants other people to character claim, because he believes that he can win by solving the flavour. He might be right or wrong about that. But what his posts suggest is that he isn't scum, because if he was scum it wouldn't actually matter to him who had what character because his own being scum would invalidate his flavour theory.

Birdstrike posted:

##vote Matthew Beet you fools!

here's the rub: beet claimed Jonathan and no one has called him out on it.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Birdstrike posted:

I am. Jojo is scum!

so far all good guys have been town?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
like i guess straits is also a good guy

(say straits)

((straizo is dumb))

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Birdstrike posted:

The correlation doesn't proooove anythiiiing

here's the problem then: both jonathan and straits are good guys but being good guys doesn't matter soooooo

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
My biggest problem with birdstrike's theory is that for all of the good characters to be scum Jonathan makes the least sense AND Straits makes the most sense.

Maybe I'm getting played and actually the ultimate good guy paladin is the truly bad one

dio did nothing wrong

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
(for those playing along at home straits becomes a bad guy eventually, though not now :shrug:)

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Birdstrike posted:

I have saved this information in the hopes that I would be able to sway the thread with my reasoning and in the hopes that I would survive one more night.
However it has become clear that my words have failed. Therefore, I reveal myself as the town cop.

My investigation results are:
N1. Those On My Left - Town
N2. Matthew Beet - Scum

I will have no result for you tomorrow as I will be NK'd.

if you're going to claim your role like this, who are you?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
I'm actually starting to lean more toward beet now. For me it's now a toss up between him and birdstrike (he might be lying after all)

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Those On My Left posted:

honestly if birdstrike is scum and is lying about being the cop he is pretty lucky that there's no town cop

yeah this is the main thing that's making me reconsider things because it would be pretty easy for the "real" cop to cut it down if he weren't it but unless someone's suddenly going to pop up and go "ACTUALLY I'M A COP" it seems like he might be telling the truth

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
and if someone did claim cop now it would look extremely suss so

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Asphyxious posted:

I don't think that's necessarily the case.

It'd be a poo poo time to throw it down if so, and neither TOML Gwyn nor I have claimed it so...

I think he's telling the truth. Hammer time?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Here we go!!!

##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

You all thought I was Speedwagon, but

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Legitimately no idea. Occasional insanity? He saw me visiting you night two? :shrug:

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
I was explicitly aiming for people who were generally unnoticed for the nightkills, which I was worried could have Gwyn or I picked out as "why not them" but no one suspected a thing.

Pretty sure I pointed at Gwyn the most out of anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Here's the scum doc if people want to see us laugh at you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMcFRLRt8EWnTA-7yZtLx20YCea38fpY4hVliJ6e_TE/edit#gid=1207631696

• Locked thread