Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Totes in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Morning goons :)

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Hey sorry, Crazy and I went on a date :3

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

You're scored on how many dodgy businesses you can bring down in a year.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

We lynch EVERYONE. Then we will eliminate ALL the scum!

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gaspy was [i]interesting[/]ly quiet today, but that might have actually been good for town? Less noise for people to hid behind.

At the moment my scumdar is pinging on Beet for seemingly not noticing that Zebotlakjs-san hadn't posted AT ALL and instead wanting to lynch people who might actually be useful for town

hmmm
HMMM

but idk it's day one lol

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

god loving damnit

interestingly.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Seagull posted:

my takes:

omgus beet
gaspy and gwyn are talking weird???
i'm a shitposter
anidav
toml is a walking disease bag
:shrug: other people

Actually yeah the weird code talk between gaspy and gwyn struck me too

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Anidav posted:

Gaspy poisoned TOML.
TOML is George Joestar because he is sick
Gwyn is Wang Chan
Gaspy is Dio

This is the only conclusion I draw from these series of coincidences.

Ahhhh so none of those things are true.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

IDK

I am of the opinion that if they have to use the thread to communicate in code, then one or both of them are not scum.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I just don't like the code talk :colbert:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I never said you were going for lurkers, I just didn't really get why you were going for birdstrike and me :shrug: especially because I'm never really that talkative on day one, so me not posting that much wasn't really THAT odd.

anyway

##vote Zetsubou-san

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

TOML hasn't posted much, even though he himself pointed out that it was really quiet

in fact, looking at the post count, he's now got fewer than Zeb-san.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Never said I was going for low content when I posted zeb ;) try again

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Zetsubou-san posted:

fine.. gently caress it

##unvote

see you day 2

this is not very good-for-town behaviour Z

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I am happy to vote TOML or Z, I only noticed TOML's low content AFTER I voted for Z :shrug:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Matthew Beet posted:

Well you've not given a reason for zeb, but you did say this.

I wasn't talking post count, so I can only presume it's what's going through your mind and it is the person you voted. Like it was the next post immediately after your vote after all.

;)

I just thought his gaspy vote and reasoning behind it were a bit shady so I voted, then went to check his post count because I thought he might be the lowest poster as well, and found out that TOML was lower and then pointed that out in case other people hadn't noticed :shrug:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Matthew Beet posted:

So why did you split the vote further?

Because I didn't want to vote for either you, gaspy, or birdstrike, and thought the reason for voting Z was better than just "day one lols"

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

All three of you have been fairly useful and higher-content posters today, I don't like voting for more useful players on d1

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I don't mind being questioned, if it helps town gather more information. I don't really think I'm being tight-lipped, just giving succinct answers so I'm not wasting town's time with big waffling answers that could just as easily be a sentence long :)

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I didn't like his reason for voting gaspy, thought it was a better reason to vote for him d1 than most, and voted?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Why are there so many people who haven't even voted yet?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I like the idea of voting for the lowest content poster :D and if beet thinks my reason to vote Z is poo poo...I'm not too tied to it

##vote Those On My Left

but seriously people, VOTE. IDC if it's for me, as long as town gets a gorram lynch.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I agree with birbstrike

I'm more suss on Z and TOML, then maybe beet, he seems pretty normal, though seems to have jumped on me pretty drat hard.

Anidav is just glad someone else is being lynched first :P

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gwyn never votes, especially when he's scum

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Someone hammer me if there's no more votes in the next twenty or so minutes

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

is it cool if I hammer myself

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

well, would you rather a no-lynch?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I hit post on my self-hammer, but the thread was already closed :(

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Matthew Beet posted:

This is the most sussest thing ever.

Instead of drawing out the last two minutes and then conveniently missing the deadline, why didn't you just vote? Because you were posturing, you never intended to do it and you hoped it would clear you today.

Never, ever lynch yourself. It's dumb.

If you're town the thought shouldn't have lasted more than a second in your mind, because if you were town you should prefer that you lived so that town didn't potentially drop two by day 2. Therefore you're not town.

##vote Mithranderp

well, I mean, you're wrong, but good on you for trying :D

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I figured town wouldn't lose much from not having me around, and there'd at the least be some interesting discussion in light of my flip. Better a me-lynch than a no-lynch because now we're gonna waste day 2 voting me as well, only to find out I'm vanilla town.

:shrug: I waited because I thought someone might come in last-minute and hammer me, but that didn't happen, I hit post with ten seconds to go but the thread was closed.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I was working on the assumption that a no-lynch is worse for town than a town-lynch?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I knew Gwyn was scum as soon as I called him out and then he immediately showed up and voted for not-me.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

but by that point, I was too annoyed at Beet to care <_<

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Zetsubou-san posted:

i support birdstrike joining more auspol games in the future

• Locked thread