Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Crossdressing Yona show is a cool show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Million Ghosts posted:

Show still good, Daryun still badass, Arslan still moe.

Vahriz dies like a badass, too.

Ya holy poo poo, I was expecting some kind of a last stand but that was just impressive. Some Malazan poo poo right there.

Also, I couldn't help but laugh because the Lusitanian horse looked so loving pissed when Daryun sat on it.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

GorfZaplen posted:

This anime is metal as hell.

This is anime Malazan, that last episode sealed it. This show is bad asssssss

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
there was a decent crowd watching Yona, where them bitches at

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Woah, can't wait to see what's going on with the Queen next episode.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Jigoku San posted:

Probably a good thing I've never heard of Arslan till now then. This adaption is great though, I'm looking forward to when Arslan and co get into the thick of things.

Also Daryun and Hak would be bros.

Actually they would be mortal enemies because Yona would fall for Arslan

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Is it just a coincidence that Mask man looks like Gieve?

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Fleve posted:

I laughed and enjoy that the show unceremoniously shoots an apparently important enemy in the back and have him drop off a cliff. Usually there'd be some sort of honour thing interfering with pragmatic actions like that.

Well, he did dishonor himself by throwing his weapon and running away from the man who he swore vengeance on

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

paragon1 posted:

well yeah wouldn't you be.

I think this is the first time we've seen Arslan really be all "MOTHERFUCKER I'LL KILL YOU"

Which is impressive considering the poo poo he's been through so far.

Yeah I dug that a lot. He got all mega intense for a second.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Arslan should have hanged the three stooges

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
This show is so consistently good, gonna be sad when it's over next week.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

OnimaruXLR posted:

I'm hoping that the manga version will have a better justification for the guy with the gray bangs and the side he took than the anime. "I'm sure that once Prince Hermes is done selling out his people to a foreign power, letting them institute a state religion, committing a purge of Parsian culture, stepping on the necks of it's citizens AND satisfies his rampant, insane bloodlust against Andragoras and all affiliated parties AND fulfills whatever dark bargain he has made with the spooky shadow wizards he'll be a really great king, honestly"

lmao seriously. I wished Kubard/Kishward would just slap the poo poo out of him and wake him up to reality.

Also yeah the nuns + barcacion scenes had a lot of impact

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

It's hard to take someone fighting in a bikini and loin cloth seriously.

That didn't stop Conan's enemies from getting hosed up

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

Conan wore armor.

armor of muscles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL