Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

i thought the tag was supposed to ban me

Stik3

From President of the colonies to this.

good, we didn't want you to take it. it's ours

Bwee
Goodbye

bwatts

the ban me tag isnt working

Miss Psychosis

Finally - BYOB has its own gaschamber. The admins choice just to make it normal BYOB was genius.

bwatts

hold on. trying again

tao of lmao

i'll miss you when you're gone

smoobles

:byewhore:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

landy.
The IK curse claims another victim

Diqnol

Bwatts loves byob lmfao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The only way an ik can be banned is if another ik cuts off their head

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
death is the ultimate permaban

City of Glompton

Miss Psychosis posted:

Finally - BYOB has its own gaschamber. The admins choice just to make it normal BYOB was genius.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Miss Psychosis posted:

cute anime girl

Miss Psychosis posted:

where the sigs at..?

yeah actually they will
I'm on the bus home from work right now, but i can say the infamous "N" word here when i get back

pogi

I'm in love with you, OP.

joke_explainer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The only way an ik can be banned is if another ik cuts off their head

yeah actually they will
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. nnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnn. nnnnnnnnNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHH. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ha ha just kidding. Or maybe I'm not kidding...? Check back in this thread in a couple of hours

Piso Mojado

Miss Psychosis posted:

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

no they will not posted:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. nnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnn. nnnnnnnnNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHH. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ha ha just kidding. Or maybe I'm not kidding...? Check back in this thread in a couple of hours

i'm on the edge of my seat :wth:

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
i'm just sitting here refreshing this thread obsessively

losermeme

the suspense is killing me

mycophobia
ah yes, the old failed banme gag. classic

yeah actually they will
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

oh gently caress, it's happening!!

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

vice.com op-ed posted:

i thought the tag was supposed to ban me

patience ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Ill miss you, bwatts. That's bwatts right?

----------------

• Locked thread