Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If they just quietly killed off Bran's character to live in the tree sight unseen for the rest of the series, I'd be ok with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
finally got on the GoT train and caught up so i can read this thread

sansa is lookin p noice and is now probably my fav character

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
She's a filthy fire crotch, but I have no doubt Roose will straighten her out.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

She's a filthy fire crotch, but I have no doubt Roose will straighten her out.

Don't act like you don't love the ginger minge. :bigtran:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Mr. Nice! posted:

Don't act like you don't love the ginger minge. :bigtran:

I hope she win Drag Race this season :ohdear:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I hope she win Drag Race this season :ohdear:

I'd suck her dick.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If they just quietly killed off Bran's character to live in the tree sight unseen for the rest of the series, I'd be ok with that.

Got to have someone around to mind control Dany's dragons.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Zeroisanumber posted:

Got to have someone around to mind control Dany's dragons.

I predict that it will be a last-minute introduction, Jorjarr Armarten, who swoops in to save the day, marries Dany, and bangs his way across the world in a glorious celebration.

And lemoncakes.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

McNally posted:

I predict that it will be a last-minute introduction, Jorjarr Armarten, who swoops in to save the day, marries Dany, and bangs his way across the world in a glorious celebration.

And lemoncakes.

Actually his name is Aegon.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Syncopated posted:

Actually his name is Aegon.

And he's going to die horribly.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What Khaleesi dreamt of being:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noyFiYKlFJU

What the kingdom got:

:commissar:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Episode 6 time biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Cersei Lannister Power Play Multiplier in full effect

e: but seriously, I anxiously await the brutal murder of one Ramsey Bolton.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 03:01 on May 18, 2015

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A bunch of people here seemed genuinely upset that Sansa was getting raped.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
So I take it they're both running the gently caress away from the books and both spoiling the unreleased books at this point?

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

A bunch of people here seemed genuinely upset that Sansa was getting raped.

For me, just another nail in the coffin for putting him on the pedestal of people wanted to get knocked off that Joffrey vacated.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Duzzy Funlop posted:

So I take it they're both running the gently caress away from the books and both spoiling the unreleased books at this point?

There will never be another book and HBO has full authority to do whatever the gently caress it wants with existing characters.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

There will never be another book and HBO has full authority to do whatever the gently caress it wants with existing characters.

That seems both Interstellary and yet plausible

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Theon's the guy jerking off and crying in all those cuck vids

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

Theon's the guy jerking off and crying in all those cuck vids
He's got nothing to jerk now, though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

He's got nothing to jerk now, though.

Untrue. He's very attentive to his master's needs.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Haha TVIV is melting down over Sansa

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Why are you all wanting something bad to happen to Ramsay? He's the most entertaining character in the series. I'd buy him a beer.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ramsay Bolton is pretty OG.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Five seasons in and they're shocked that a scene would be written solely to make the viewer feel more angry/sad/hopeless. Except now it's unacceptable because RAPE!.

GoT has never been an especially smart show, but there's always a few nuggets of interesting character development and dialogue that keep it just barely above retard-tier poo poo like The Walking Dead. Jorah's and Tyrion's conversation was probably my favorite part of this episode. The showdown in the water garden, the Holy inquiry, the continuing adventures of Arya doing nothing at all, and everything in the North continues to be stupid as gently caress and lazily written.

Oddly enough, Tommen's one of the few characters I give a poo poo about at this point. He doesn't get much screen time but this tug-of-war between his wife and his mother feels like a good setup for something amazing down the road.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i'm getting all the dzhokhar tsarnaev fan club members to move over to the new hotness

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'd say that there's going to be one more book.

Also it was nice to see Adebisi again.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
The dwarf lives until we find a cock merchant.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Dwarf cocks are magic.

https://youtu.be/D1y_q36-mJQ?t=9s

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

feedmyleg posted:

For a second there I was afraid we were going to get a Sophie nude scene. The bath scene felt like it was foreshadowing it, and I think the number one thing the show could do to make us all uncomfortable and horrified would be showing that girl we all watched grow up in a sexual context. I was so glad only her back was exposed.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Goons are like the USS Enterprise of finding new and undiscovered bullshit to be upset with

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It was a completely new concept to me that some goons feel a strong relationship with her because they "watched her grow up". Feels gross.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

MVP posted:

It's worse that HBO practically has nudity as a requirement for adult actresses to get a part in these shows.

That's a form of rape

You're a rapist! And you're a rapist! Everyone's a rapist!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
it's not rape its just a regular old style wedding night

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I thought she was yelping because he put it in her butt

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Rape is bad, hmmkay?

Syncopated fucked around with this message at 17:18 on May 18, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

all sex is rape. *tips fedora*

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

It was a completely new concept to me that some goons feel a strong relationship with her because they "watched her grow up". Feels gross.

And it'd be a perfectly normal response (while watching the show) if they were talking about Sansa Stark.

But of course they aren't. They're talking about the professional actor who plays Sansa Stark.

Creepy fuckin' goons. They are why comic conventions have those bizarre D-List Celeb "Petting Zoos".

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

quote:

I’m sure I’m going to get shouted down about this, but last night was the first time when I watched Game of Thrones and said “Ok, that’s too far for me.”. I realized at some point that while it’s fun to have your heart ripped out sometimes (i.e. The Red Wedding), the rape of Sansa put me over the limit on what I call entertainment. I had to remember as I stepped away from the tv that I watch shows like AGoT to be entertained, not horrified.

The showrunners went one step to far for me last night and I’m sad to say Im going to be leaving AGoT behind. I’ll still read recaps but I can’t handle what I witnessed yesterday.

People have some weird internet feelings about a TV show based on a series of books that are all about betrayal, rape, and violence.

quote:

In general the show has been much more rape-filled than the books. Well, to main characters. I'm not surprised they're doing this. Though there are many nuanced female characters, you can still really tell that the show runners are white dudes.

Ughhh. Why weren't these books written by a atheist, pansexual person of color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

And it'd be a perfectly normal response (while watching the show) if they were talking about Sansa Stark.

But of course they aren't. They're talking about the professional actor who plays Sansa Stark.

Creepy fuckin' goons. They are why comic conventions have those bizarre D-List Celeb "Petting Zoos".

Spot on.

Their innocent genre jerkoff fantasy girl grew up, which is upsetting to them.

• Locked thread