Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

McNally posted:

I predict that it will be a last-minute introduction, Jorjarr Armarten, who swoops in to save the day, marries Dany, and bangs his way across the world in a glorious celebration.

And lemoncakes.

Actually his name is Aegon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

There will never be another book and HBO has full authority to do whatever the gently caress it wants with existing characters.

I'd say that there's going to be one more book.

Also it was nice to see Adebisi again.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Rape is bad, hmmkay?

Syncopated fucked around with this message at 17:18 on May 18, 2015

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Anita Dickinme posted:

The actress decided that since she's so crucial to the role/show that she told the writers or crew or whatever that she wouldn't be getting naked on camera anymore.

I heard that Ros also said that she didn't want to do as much nudity so they killed her off.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Is this real ???

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I haven't seen the episode yet, but it this WoC visibly trans? If not no dice.

You don't get to see her genitals which is loving bullshit imo.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Untagged posted:

So no more mother of dragons tits huh? Guess the rumors were true.

We'll always have the rape scene.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Untagged posted:

that ep was p f cool. for a moment i was thinking arya was gonna be the "younger" girl they tried to grab in the brothel, and she'd let it rip and slice and dice on those dudes :getin:. maybe next time.

also, dragon riding.

IMO it was setup for Arya to be the "fresh one" next episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
You want the good girl, but you need the bad pussy

loving lmao.

• Locked thread