Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
terrez
Mar 20, 2012
finally got on the GoT train and caught up so i can read this thread

sansa is lookin p noice and is now probably my fav character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
Highlight of the episode outside of the end fight: big red head viking dude smashing the lord of bones' face in. Talk poo poo? Eat poo poo. And everyone was like "yea he was being a dick he had it coming" and just kinda accepted it.

When will I get to see some Cersei Boobs (it's worth the break in immersion if they keep Lena's tats)?????

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
re: fire god, cersei cousin religion cult, ~*~*~*~*the old gods AND the new~*~*~*~*~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xWji92N8RM&t=10s

If nothing of interest happens next Sunday I'm going to mail aids to GRRM in the form of a pie so that fat gently caress will hurry up and finish his books and then die.

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
I was kinda torn between "ah man pedos :smith:" and hoping tumblr and tviv would have a heart attack and die.

terrez
Mar 20, 2012

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
So did Dany just say "holy poo poo I'm so done with all this" and just left everyone to die? I mean dragons are neat but that's kinda lovely.

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
Are you telling me that Arya doesn't become a rad assassin who goes around killing off the rest of the main characters?

:(

terrez
Mar 20, 2012

ManMythLegend posted:

No, but the good news is that she spends half a book blind though!

Is that after book 4? I've heard less than favorable things about anything beyond that @_@

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
So what I'm understanding atm:

1) GRRM writes books 1-4 in the 80s and makes a decent story
2) GRRM ate too many bacon pies and gets tired. Loses mental focus and goes off on a tangent book about bullshit
3) GRRM spends the rest of the 90s and 2000s and 2010s ramming full-size honey baked hams into his face instead of finishing the series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
gently caress season 5 and gently caress this finale. Holy ballsacks this was a dripping wet fart of 10 hours of TV and my life.

At this point I hope aliens just come in and nuke everyone and everything dies.

• Locked thread