Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

So if you weren't in the know, the first 4 episodes have been leaked. They are easily available if you look online!

I have no self control and watched all of them already. The end of episode 4 is preeeetty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Either I've forgotten most of what happened in the books besides the major plot, or this tumblr chick is one of those PiV = Rape people.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

lol what if it was just a covered up trawling motor so they could get the boat to keep moving dramatically.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

VV, it takes a big man to just admit to the world that you hate everything cool.

Proud of you.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I'm just super excited for the Dance of Dragons. If they do this like in the book than HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEY poo poo it's gonna loving rule.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

RIP badass wildling chick :(

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Man, I have a real big problem when little girls get hurt.

That poo poo hurt my soul. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

NO FEAR

• Locked thread