Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piney
Oct 14, 2003
Edit: Closing and moving into another thread.

I've come across some dirt old, steel tanks from the 60s that would make a perfect jacuzzi! Well, at least I hope, they are made from solid steel and have a nice, rusty look to them. These tanks were originally made for putting dried straws in lye, making it easier for cattle to digest. Anyhow, dimensions are perfect for 2-3 people.

(Illustrative purposes only)

I would imagine one would have to sandblow the interior, and apply some sort of coating inside? What coating? The thought would be to make a complete wooden interior along with one of those jacuzzi wood burners for heating.

Is this a horrible idea?

Piney fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Apr 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread