Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this is the thread for all the cool people who aren't playing GTA V on PC and are playing fighting games instead. I'm pre loading this at the moment but probably won't play until tomorrow. is anybody else going to play this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I might buy it but I'm going to play GTA 5 first.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Which platform?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I probably wont buy it until it goes on sale OP.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Are either of tghese games available on OSX Yosemite? Thanks in advbance.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Are either of tghese games available on OSX Yosemite? Thanks in advbance.

No.

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

*nods*

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

same

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Frick!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just bought it, for 78.50 on Steam.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Games Poster: Going to change my name to THRILLHO before playing. :dance:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I just bought it, for 78.50 on Steam.

What does the premium version come with? I only got the 60 dollar release (PS4).

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

What does the premium version come with? I only got the 60 dollar release (PS4).

I don't know but I didn't want to not have it lmfao.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The fatalities in this one are hosed up... wouldnt want to have any of that nasty business happen to me or mine.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I have it... I'll probably be too busy with Gta and Xenoblade to play much of it till the weekend though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

The fatalities in this one are hosed up... wouldnt want to have any of that nasty business happen to me or mine.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I haven't played Mortal Kombat since MK3 was in arcades. How does the gameplay compare to Street Fighter? :reject:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cassie Cage's animation between rounds where she reloads her guns is badass.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Frank Horrigan posted:

I haven't played Mortal Kombat since MK3 was in arcades. How does the gameplay compare to Street Fighter? :reject:

its kind of like street fighter

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Parallax Scroll posted:

its kind of like street fighter

cool, I'll probably get it when it goes on sale

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I have it preordered with the dumb $30 dlc and everything. I'm excited and will play GTA V tonight as I wait for it.

The preload is only 3 gigs right now lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

this gif leaves out the best part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EIeGw-0NH0

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'll be playing fighting games, but probably not this one.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Evil Eagle posted:

I'll be playing fighting games, but probably not this one.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Frank Horrigan posted:

probably the biggest gameplay difference from street fighter is that when you do combos you type out attack "strings" like in tekken instead of just combining individual attacks

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
i got the kollectors edition for ps4 and gta5 so i will be playing a lot of game in between jury duty

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Frank Horrigan posted:

It's 30 on nuuvem and the season pass poo poo is 13. Steam code

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wonder if the game will launch without being fully downloaded. I won't finish the preload tonight but it would be cool to like gently caress around in practice more or something for a bit.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

I wonder if the game will launch without being fully downloaded. I won't finish the preload tonight but it would be cool to like gently caress around in practice more or something for a bit.

it will

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i probably won't buy even tho i want to have sex with the gross netherrealm hosed up babes who are blue and orange like a modern film haha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

how the hell would i know

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

how the hell would i know

Sorry

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just saw on ad for this during WWE: Raw and it uses the SOAD song that goes WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE POOR

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i got mk komplete for 5 bucks and i will wait until this game costs around the same amount

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
i fed nuuvem a bunch of bullshit and now some poor dude in brazil is gonna start getting bullshit mail about video game sales lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Oh poo poo they moved the release on Steam to tonight. Unlocks in 2 hours!

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

What an epic loving day.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i think i may get this tomorrow for console depending on the length of story mode. im terrible at fighting games but i am a sucker for their story modes

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
why does johnny cage look so much like chuck greene ...?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
he sounds like hes voiced by the same guy too lol

• Locked thread