Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
ive purposefully been avoiding watching videos of fatalities so i could enjoy them when i played the game, but someone linked me the selfie one in another thread so i watched it. that is intense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

ive purposefully been avoiding watching videos of fatalities so i could enjoy them when i played the game, but someone linked me the selfie one in another thread so i watched it. that is intense.

one of her friends on the Friendships page is the Toasty guy

surc
Aug 17, 2004

gently caress I just started playing injustice.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This unlocks in 4 minutes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

This unlocks in 4 minutes.

Might give it a look after my shower.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Might give it a look after my shower.

I'm doing the tut and it looks sharp

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well I did a fatality. It's going to be weird getting used to the way this feels, how you more just type in combos in a string and then it plays out. The only fighters I've ever spent any time with were arcsys games which are a way different feel.

I'll probably want to finish platting bloodborne before I take a deep dive on this but it seems rad. I only recognize like 3 people on the roster but the last MK I played was III so I'm no really surprised

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
boy howdy is the pc release a total shitshow

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is the easy fatality dlc true

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

frank.club posted:

Is the easy fatality dlc true

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
If you need to buy DLC to do a fatality for you, you have no chance of winning in the first place.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:/

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

im probably gonna get this game when i buy a ps4 later this year, although part of me wants to wait until they release the version with all dlc included

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

No thanks.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I did one of those because I didn't realize it was a consumable. It's just listed as how to do a fatality in the move list. I wonder how many you start with in the base game

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
gonna go and pick this game up soon ill let you all know how good the game feels for the kombat master

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

hahaha

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
What better way to milk folks out of their money

Its smart

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I picked this up on a whim today for ps4 so let's see how it is

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

surc posted:

gently caress I just started playing injustice.

Injustice is a good game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

I picked this up on a whim today for ps4 so let's see how it is

Noice. My psn MangaCarta, I'll fight online later tonight

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
game is updating and i am excite

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watched giantbomb play this for a while and honestly it looks really loving good and fun. the krypt they built is insane. but i dont know about dropping that much on a fighting game i'll never have time to get truly good at.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Noice. My psn MangaCarta, I'll fight online later tonight

ill send you a friend request. what faction did you join

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
*wiz khalifa voice* who's next

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I joined the sub zero faction

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
johnny cage lookin like a modern day chris jericho

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
there is an obscene amount of stuff to kollect in the krypt

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i'm kumming

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

why

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Crappy Jack posted:

People are free to spend their hard-earned money however they please, even if it's on really stupid things, and capitalism is nothing if not creating a demand for a product that previously didn't exist.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The PC version is so hosed up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The MKX port is the Yin to GTAV's Yang. There must be balance in all things, even PC ports

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

oh man, these four button sequences are just too much for me, thank god theres something that reduces them to two buttons, phew

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
just beat story mode it was fun went to the krypt and unlocked a metric shitton of things but probably unlocked less than a percent of the total even with all the money i got from beating the story mode
mod edit:shinock is a pain in the rear end he reminds me of jinpachi but instead of enegry balls he shoots out a ray of fire which is really gay and i hate it

starbarry clock fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Apr 15, 2015

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

you'd have to be pretty fuckin stupid to buy this game for pc

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

But yeah this game owns. I'm confident in saying that because I've played it a whole bunch because I wasn't a dumbshit who bought it for pc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

there's so many sweet characters idk who to play as.

• Locked thread