Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
i'm extremely interested in tricking my friends. i'm a psychopath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

I like the trick where you tap the friend on one shoulder, but dart to the other side so they turn around and no one is there!

morning wood
i like the trick where you say give me five and then pull your hand away so they miss

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i trick my friend by giving him 5 dollars and saying im paying him back for something but the trick is...i dont really owe him any money :evilbuddy:

Wertjoe

My favorite friend trick is to pee on their bed and blame it on the cat.

the unabonger
i enjoy telling people they have something on their shirt

weird

by zen death robot
i go to different stores to buy the mentos and the coke, otherwise the store owners might figure out i was going to trick someone and try to stop me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

mother: they told me my son died in prison is this true how could this have happened

prison guard: yes maam. im sorry

mom: oh god. i cant believe it. he was in a maximum security cell how did they get to him

guard: *pulls off latex mask* hahaha just kidding mom you should have seen the look on your face

I Dunno

i like the trick where i pretend to be their friend but i'm actually not

bog pixie

Yonkers posted:

i'm extremely interested in tricking my friends. i'm a psychopath

me too. lets get together and trick our friends (for the folks in the audience: at this moment, im secretly thinking about tricking Yonkers)

bog pixie

i put a tomato in the bathtub and told my friends that tomatos were coming from the drain lol

losermeme

I like the trick where you grab a friends nipple and twist it

losermeme

sometimes called a "nipple twister"

a fragile ego

i like taking frito chips and scraping my rounder friends with it, like they are a bean dip

alnilam

i challenge friend to war of thumb
but boy oh boy is my friend dumb
his thumb fights well, but here's the zinger:
he won't expect my index finger :twisted:

ty manifisto

tao of lmao

I haven't given my friend his nose back for like 15 years now. I still have it at home in a mason jar if he ever wants it, but at this point I don't think he misses it.

losermeme

quiltyquilty posted:

i like taking frito chips and scraping my rounder friends with it, like they are a bean dip

lmao

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
i like going to my friends houses and drinking every last thing i can find

you should see their faces the next day ha ha theyre always so mad!

fuck. marry. t-rex

E3 Keynote posted:

i like going to my friends houses and drinking every last thing i can find

you should see their faces the next day ha ha theyre always so mad!

*laying on my friends living room floor in a pool of motor oil*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
*drinks fish tank and all fishes before collapsing to ground* I... am legend....

• Locked thread