Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I seriously can't wait for this to come out. I look forward to running my group through it. It all looks goddamn fantastic; I haven't been this excited about a kickstarter since Feng Shui 2. (And before that, Fate Core.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I backed for hardcover, and I'd rather it be good than be on time, within reason. A year ain't so bad when I'm still waiting on project dark.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Harrow posted:

Have they put out a PDF with bookmarks yet?
I don't feel like I can really understand an RPG until I have my paper copy in front of me, so I can quickly flip pages back and forth.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Mine hasn't arrived yet. I got the special edition, though, so it should be coming before long. :)

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Oh man, my Special Edition arrived today.

Truly a beautiful book. They managed to give the cover an almost leathery feel.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

DemonMage posted:

I'm just hoping John releases the U'Duasha stuff as a PDF. Didn't even realize that was part of the SE since I tend to ignore physical rewards. Though with the form factor and style of Blades' SE I almost wish I had gotten it.
Were you a backer? It's in the Special Edition PDF at least.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Serf posted:

I live in the States and haven't seen hide nor hair of my copy yet. Looking forward to it after hearing all this good stuff though.
There seem to have been several shipping snafus, and probably the lack of clarity regarding special vs. standard edition shipping didn't help.

I'd give it a few more days, I guess.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Evil Mastermind posted:

The only downside is that it's so nice, I don't want to put it a game bag or anything.
:same:

I cart around gaming books to read, but I don't want this to get scuffed or scratched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

homullus posted:

Do the kids these days not have to make book covers for their grade school textbooks anymore?
Hah! I haven't thought about doing that in years. Great idea. :D

...now I just need to find some brown paper bags...