Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
2.5D user submissions you say?

I few years back I did an LP of The Warriors which was a 3D beat 'em up based on the movie. It was a super good game. But they also had a post-game bonus which was a pretty nice homage to old school 2.5D beat 'em ups.

ARMIES OF THE NIGHT.

Also having Chronicles of Mystara and a good few other beat 'em ups on Steam where co-op is possible, I'd be game for some action there too. Man I love beat 'em ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
A non-3D side scroller all of this reminded me of is IRON MAN AND X-O MANOWAR IN HEAVY METAL. Many fond memories of playing that game on the Sega Saturn with my brother. There was a boss fight on a falling elevator and he got some serious airtime when you did a running uppercut on him, we'd start playing Volleyball with the guy to see who'd drop him first.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Speaking of Sega Saturn, any plans on Guardian Heroes? That game is on my bucket list of games to play before I die but oh man good luck finding a copy at a decent price.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I dunno. I tried it and I couldn't get into it past a big arena fight against all the bosses thus far. Could be I just don't have the rhythm.

Which is weird because I loving love rhythm games.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

GamesAreSupernice posted:

Rock Zombie

Let's smash some zombies! Only with, like, less than half that much enthusiasm.

I think I got a press kit for this game around the time it was coming out.

The website looked shady as hell and I'm not sure how they found me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

GamesAreSupernice posted:

It's just one guy, I think, unless you mean the publisher found you.

It was probably just the one guy. Either way yeah it looked pretty...meh.

• Locked thread