Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Will you be covering the D&D Arcade Games? The first one was a huge part of my early childhood because the local pizza place had a bugged cabinet that gave you 3 continues for 1 credit of coins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Haggar is definitely cooler than Batman. And just as much of a dick. Did you see what he did to that dude's car?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Mehuyael posted:

Seeing you play this game made me wonder- Will you show off Dragon Valor at some point, if you even know about it? It's a 3D slice'm up with magic added in. It's not the best game in the world, but I'd love to see an informative run on it.

Holy crap, I haven't heard of this game in years. I remember playing it a ton when I was a kid and thinking it was awesome.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

GamesAreSupernice posted:

I can't begin to comprehend how that fits into any kind of ecosystem.

The entire ecosystem of Golden Axe consists entirely of metal album covers, I think.

It is also totally sweet.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

DaveCG posted:

Just wanted to let you know I really enjoy this thread, beat-em-up's are probably one of my favourite genres of games, with Dynasty Warriors being at the top. Love the videos.

Agreed, this thread is really fun and it's neat to watch someone with obvious passion explore a genre.

• Locked thread