Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

I said come in! posted:

I saw a post in the GTA5 thread about this service, goon bought a key from them and it didn't work.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Scalding Coffee posted:

Just win it from a giveaway site.

All of my Steam games from the past year come from either steamgifts, Humble, or a 80% off sale

hastagbrokegamer

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

zen death robot posted:

It's GTAV, Autismo

You mean GTA VC.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Grand Theft Auto V is the second best game with the roman numeral V coming out this year, of all time.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

zen death robot posted:

you want brand new pc games for insanley cheap prices, well you gotta work a little for it and deal with some shady brazillians

plutonis sells steam games!?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fungah! posted:

plutonis sells steam games!?

lol

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

I said come in! posted:

We are nearing summer, so sale is coming up. Not soon, but not that far away either.

lmao if u think a game released for $59.99 in april by rockstar will have a discount for the sale or indeed any time within the year

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Mach2 posted:

hastagbrokegamer

this hosed with me because I thought it was hasta, brokegamer for a minute.

zen death robot posted:

No, why would you think I meant that the GTA with the least interesting city (it's all flat) would be the best?

80s miami is pretty lol though?

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy

Mung Dynasty posted:

lmao if u think a game released for $59.99 in april by rockstar will have a discount for the sale or indeed any time within the year

44.99 during summer sale tops

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

smdh at this thread, OP

The OP quit his job without a plan two days after he posted a thread in YOSPOS about his IT job driving him to drink and I made fun of his work and life decisions.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

emoji posted:

The OP quit his job without a plan two days after he posted a thread in YOSPOS about his IT job driving him to drink and I made fun of his work and life decisions.

People who take the forums seriously are extremely win.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

zen death robot posted:

No, why would you think I meant that the GTA with the least interesting city (it's all flat) would be the best?

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the good Scarface game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

emoji posted:

Lol.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

emoji posted:

lmao

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

emoji posted:

lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

emoji posted:

lordy be

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
goonspeed

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
gettin the sweet geek deets from the 'pos

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
smdh at the peeps who arent playing the best version of the best gta

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
can there be such poverty

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

emoji posted:

Cool

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids

emoji posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

emoji posted:

Good.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

emoji posted:

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

emoji posted:

Nice attempt at a troll, but I quit my job after a successful interview with another company.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SpaceAceJase posted:

Nice attempt at a troll, but I quit my job after a successful interview with another company.
Nice attempt at a troll, but you should eat my brother, he's much bigger.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

emoji posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcX0JdYsEBE

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SpaceAceJase posted:

Holy crap.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
When Im not sitting down infront of a computer for 6+ hours at my job I like to unwind with a nice beer

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

SpaceAceJase posted:

Your gay

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Yes. I thought we all were

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

SpaceAceJase posted:

That's really impressive if you managed to learn how to respect yourself and not be a doormat for others, quit getting drunk during the workday, and apply to and get a better gig all within a day or two.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpaceAceJase posted:

This isn't the subforum for sadbrains YOSPOS types, my friend.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Nice attempt at a troll but I am a big player in the United States stock exchange and routinely make over twelve hundred thousand in bonuses paid to my cars valet so I think you'll understand when I say I am successful in all walks of life

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mung Dynasty posted:

somewhat unrelated but it grinds my gears that Wolfenstein The New Order is still 60 dollars on steam nearly a full year after release

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

somewhat unrelated but it grinds my gears that Wolfenstein The New Order is still 60 dollars on steam nearly a full year after release

Looks to be $45 at present, bundled with the upcoming Old Blood even.

• Locked thread