Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mung Dynasty posted:

lmao if u think a game released for $59.99 in april by rockstar will have a discount for the sale or indeed any time within the year

somewhat unrelated but it grinds my gears that Wolfenstein The New Order is still 60 dollars on steam nearly a full year after release

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

somewhat unrelated but it grinds my gears that Wolfenstein The New Order is still 60 dollars on steam nearly a full year after release

Looks to be $45 at present, bundled with the upcoming Old Blood even.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Quakecons soon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Quakecons soon.

It's a Quake Con that's it's still so drat expensive!

Dec 26, 2012

youve been spoiled by steam sales

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Self.fm is a goddamn masterpiece

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I wanna play GTAV on Steam, but it costs a deece six figgies.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

buy it from a land wracked with poverty

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

When Im not sitting down infront of a computer for 6+ hours at my job I like to unwind with a nice beer

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Makes u think, that i make probably a third of what Whiny YOSPOS Man makes, but I can afford games because it is a priority in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

emoji posted:

The OP quit his job without a plan two days after he posted a thread in YOSPOS about his IT job driving him to drink and I made fun of his work and life decisions.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nice attempt at a troll, but you should eat my brother, he's much bigger.

lol gently caress

• Locked thread