Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
$30 on Nuuvem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

SpaceAceJase posted:

Can't buy it from there in Australia. :(

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

SpaceAceJase posted:

The nuuvem site shows a 404 error at checkout. this blows.

Register and login to an account before turning Hola on. It's like you've never bought cheap Brazilian games before, smh

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Contra Calculus posted:

Why does it matter if you get it on Steam or not? It's not like the achievements make the game better and that's all you're missing out on.

In-home streaming is pretty neat. Doesn't seem to work in the non-steam version of GTA5.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

zen death robot posted:

Yeah that's really weird

Pretty sure it's because of that retarded launcher R* is using. Almost willing to bet money that once a cracked version that bypasses the launcher pops up, it'll integrate with Steam just fine.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i have $32.69 on steam... how do i buy GTA5 with this cash...

Find a debit card that has at least $27.30 on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

emoji posted:

The OP quit his job without a plan two days after he posted a thread in YOSPOS about his IT job driving him to drink and I made fun of his work and life decisions.

lol

• Locked thread