Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

Okay, GBS's last attempt at a 10 year thread didn't work out, but we really need to keep this one going for at least 10 years so we can see the horror unfold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve

At 15 days old:

At 15 years old:

Piso Mojado

Vastarien posted:

Sometimes being ugly can be a blessing!

holy poo poo

Yaos

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Somebody make an image out of this saying this is a birth defect caused by Obama's environmental policies. Or maybe an Obamacare death panel was going to kill it but a local Republican raised enough money to save him. We need to see if it shows up on Buzzfeed and Facebook walls everywhere.

Bored

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Oswald Kesselpot

HONK HONK HONK

Inevitable posted:

Best I could do.
Her?

a real rude dude

Vastarien posted:

lol

Gaunab
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Rambling Robot
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
reminds me of that seinfeld episode.

and yeah, that baby is hideous.

Rambling Robot
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Vastarien posted:

mamelon

by Lowtax

Yaos posted:

Somebody make an image out of this saying this is a birth defect caused by Obama's environmental policies. Or maybe an Obamacare death panel was going to kill it but a local Republican raised enough money to save him. We need to see if it shows up on Buzzfeed and Facebook walls everywhere.

this, but using the unaltered photo

Tony Homo

by zen death robot
My wife said someone needs to make the baby into the father of Austin Powers. Do it bitches.

you were warned

(the S is for skeleton)

This is a significant improvement

OP, how are other people reacting? Has anyone managed to convincingly fawn over this unfortunate tyke?

Yaos

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Have they killed the ugly baby yet?

Shaddak

Tony Homo posted:

My wife said someone needs to make the baby into the father of Austin Powers. Do it bitches.

Say Nothing

by FactsAreUseless

Too obvious?

Sir Nose

Monkey Fracas

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!

social vegan posted:

he just needs to be re-elected as mayor of toronto that's all

Say Nothing posted:

Too obvious?

ahhh two posts that go great together

ghost host

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Tony Homo

by zen death robot

Quantum of Phallus

lmao

Catpain Slack

BAAAAAAH

Fuuuuuck

Piso Mojado

juggalo baby coffin

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

isnt that baby l ron hubbard

NofrikinfuN

It is super disturbing that this person looks worse than someone that had an entire Hollywood special effects team trying to make them look gross.

Jamoke

HAMDINGERS

Carrion Luggage

Vastarien posted:

ash_link
I dont know about you but I'm having a ball.

F Stop Fitzgerald

Shaddak

lamb

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I love this movie

Foid One

by Ralp
Lmao at the construction foreman baby

CRIP EATIN BREAD

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Vastarien posted:

fonducci
"The other white meat"

NofrikinfuN

What time is it?

Ghaz

this thread is high quality all the way but i can't help feeling that I won't be satisfied until i get to see the parents' reaction when they find out their friend got a bunch of internet goons to make fun of their baby. mods?

Gaunab
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

looks like kathleen turner

Shaddak

Gaunab posted:

looks like kathleen turner

Zaradis
That kid looks like this alcoholic lawyer I know if he were to be stung in the face by a bunch of bees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Ghaz posted:

this thread is high quality all the way but i can't help feeling that I won't be satisfied until i get to see the parents' reaction when they find out their friend got a bunch of internet goons to make fun of their baby. mods?

Yeah!

• Locked thread