Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm impressed (and concerned) that you're continuing the LP. Think your body can handle it? It only gets worse from here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think it was more boring than anything else.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Like watching anime paint dry.:shepicide:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
How about instead of making a meta-game within a game, just make the game part. I don't care about magic viruses anymore, but I always found The World's ingame lore to be kinda nifty. In particular, how those weird spring deities fit into them. And grunties, too. There was some weird poo poo in The World.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
In the .hack universe, "let the wookie win" is not a valid strategy.:colbert:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That is somehow dumber than *spoiler for GU* Cubia in G.U., which was pretty loving dumb.

God drat this franchise is plagued by a lot of bad.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Sunday's update is gonna be loving amazing.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Takes less time than watching all of SIGN, though. So that's nice.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If I remember correctly, Unison is responsible for one of the greatest dubbed lines in English-speaking history. And I can't loving wait.:allears:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

quote:

This shindig looks like the bomb-diggity.

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's okay, because Roots is complete garbage. You're not missing out on anything.

• Locked thread