Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

the absence or violation of symmetry
I'll always love this series. v:shobon:v Thanks for continuing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

AriadneThread posted:

now that i think about it, what the hell does 'quarantining the area' actually mean in a video game?
I'm assuming it means disconnecting it from the rest of the game servers. I'm not sure if we're supposed to assume every field is its own instance, and if so, then they could stop access to that sole instance and make sure it can't read/write data to other instances and the main game server. I dunno. Talking out my rear end, from what little MMO experience I have.

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

The Phases definitely set off my internal This Is Wrong alarm, so kudos to the designers.

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

And so Elk (.hack//GU spoilers) never gets over Mia, ever, and goes on to become Endrance!

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

So.... violently?

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

I'm a little disappointed in Balmung for giving up so easily. The One Sin was considered unbeatable but in the novel recounting of that he didn't throw in the towel, so what gives?

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

Bith's a cool dude and I wish we knew more about him.

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

It's a nice ending, but isn't it technically non-canon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

SSNeoman posted:

CC2 hates people who want to know the whole story.
Life imitates art?

• Locked thread