Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bwee
If you won the contest (that is, you are either the OP of the winning thread or the person who nominated the thread), and you would like the following community badge, please let me know in this thread.

If you lost the contest (that is, you are either the OP of the losing thread or the person who nominated the thread), and you would like the following community badge, please let me know in this thread.

If you are neither of these categories please do not post here thank you

Please quote the OP of the winning/losing thread or the post in which you nominated the post for my ease thanks

Bwee fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Apr 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

i didnt poo poo the bed

bwatts

absolute bollocks

morning wood
I nominated spicy bean and would be thrilled to wear the Bwee badge of honor.

Stormyish

i wined

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

morning wood posted:

I nominated spicy bean and would be thrilled to wear the Bwee badge of honor.

It would be my first and only gang tag, I'll take one

shabbat goy

I'd like the Bwee community badge too (I nominated the bodice rippers thread)

edit:

Twitter Warpath posted:

I'd like to nominate this thread: bodice rippers

shabbat goy fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Apr 16, 2015

landy.
I nominated quilt thread and would like the winner badge and for it to replace my current badge

joke_explainer

i did both... can I get both?

joke_explainer

won on the 'Help me find a gimmick' thread as nominator, lost as originator for the fermi paradox thread

Bwee
Could you please quote your nomination post in this thread

morning wood

e: Guess I should have provided a description. This is my nomination post for the spicy bean thread.

morning wood fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Apr 16, 2015

FluffieDuckie

as the author of the contest winning byob quilt thread i'd like the bwee tag

and under that i'd like the bwatts tag for this losing nomination

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is one of my favorites lately and i'd like it to get a little more attention http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3709875&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thank you!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I made the gimmick thrad, and I want a bwee to shout at me too

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i would like the bwee badge please

joke_explainer

gimmick thread (winner) (nominator)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3710714

fermi thread (loser) (author):

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712200

I'd prefer the one where Bwee says 'I did a good job!' though, for better parity with the bwatts one under it which also talks in the first person. I don't know if we have that option

treasure bear

joke_explainer posted:

gimmick thread (winner) (nominator)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3710714

fermi thread (loser) (author):

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712200

I'd prefer the one where Bwee says 'I did a good job!' though, for better parity with the bwatts one under it which also talks in the first person. I don't know if we have that option

Bwee

Tebulot

im hip now bois

That's kinda terrifying

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Miss Psychosis

FluffieDuckie

If you don't love bwee saying "you" and then bwatts saying "I" I don't know what to tell you

bog pixie

Bwee
Can [img ] tags go in titles or do I have to get this made into an actual "gangtag" even though that word is problematic

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Bwee posted:

Can [img ] tags go in titles or do I have to get this made into an actual "gangtag" even though that word is problematic

the image tags only work if it's uploaded to sa's servers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chef Shimi

Bwee posted:

Yes but the image has to be on the somethingawful servers. So an admin can upload it or you can buy it as an avatar.

bwatts

lol

joke_explainer

that's awesome, I think I would prefer both gangtags still tho. I'm fine with the you / I stuff. sorry to complain

Piso Mojado

I lost by nominating the Hungry Games thread (look it up yourself bwee :argh:) and I won by being the op of "A Nice Way To Say Thank You".

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3710691

I'll leave it up to your discretion about which tags i get - just don't touch my bone buds tag!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

I would actually much prefer this tag please

Bwee
If you won AND lost, you can 1) choose one of the two community badges, 2) choose both of the community badges, or 3) choose the hybrid bwatts/bwee monstrosity

morning wood
not sure if it's intentional but correct spelling is "inconsistent" (e instead of a)

morning wood fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Apr 16, 2015

Piso Mojado

morning wood posted:

not sure if it's intentional but correct spelling is "inconsistent" (e instead of a)

lol

morning wood
id rather point it out and look dumb if it was intentional than not say anything and have someone be upset about overlooking it :shrug:

losermeme

I'd like the Bwee community badge. I'm the op of the bodice rippers thread

losermeme posted:

post romance novel covers here if you feel like it

edit: let's get some pulp novel covers too

FluffieDuckie

morning wood posted:

id rather point it out and look dumb if it was intentional than not say anything and have someone be upset about overlooking it :shrug:

i like it misspelled. it goes with the bweets bird

joke_explainer

bweets is insanely frightening. its like combining nuclear forces... they have to be kept apart to facilitate the universe

joke_explainer

that said... i totally ship it

ulvir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

I nominated a losing thread, but I don't want any tags. carry on with your day, peace

• Locked thread