Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

every summer i trek to the desert with a giant bindle just so i have stuff to line my driveway and front steps when it gets icey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Cactus: "hey bro are you thirsty??? I work my whole life storing drinkable water inside of myself!"

Spanish moss: "I make a home for bugs that want to burrow into your skin :unsmigghh:"

joke_explainer

if you run into a sentient cactus just ask for directions. don't squeeze the life water out of it like a freakin uncultured Dune man

Dr Cheeto

joke_explainer posted:

if you run into a sentient cactus just ask for directions. don't squeeze the life water out of it like a freakin uncultured Dune man

If you do barter successfully for water from the cactus, be sure to pay field rates

saboten

joke_explainer posted:

i signpost my enemies to their doom (antlions)

thank u bacalou

Stormyish

the desert's so cool it's got snakes that go sideways

Diqnol

Contrary to popular belief, the desert is not full of life giving spice. Please do not search the desert for pockets of life giving spice.

the unabonger
I learned that desert and dessert are different things the hard way. dont try and eat a desert, they aren't tasty at all.

Diqnol

Doing cartwheels in the desert makes you go really fast. This is the current theory on why the desert children have yet to be apprehended.

Orions Lord
I want a desert now.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
egyptian pharaohs kept cool while traveling in the desert by traveling in the shade a fat slave's shadow. shadow slaves were bred specifically for this purpose.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
p sure they kept cool by sporting pro headgear

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
nope

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Swizzbutt

Nosfereefer posted:

p sure they kept cool by sporting pro headgear

it also made them white apparently. huh

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
The more the slave cushion the better shadow pushin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Swizzbutt posted:

it also made them white apparently. huh