Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

hello i am the pipe man, this is my home

the life of the pipe man is a trecherous one, we do not choose this life, the pipeman chooses this life, the pipes, they whisper to us, call to us, we become the pipes, we cannot leave the pipes, we cannot have others take our precious pipes..

GoodbyeTurtles fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Apr 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

we do not leave the pipes, the one surrounding wall protects us, nurtures us in the cold dark damp womb of concrete.

the pipe does not protect the head and the feet, when pipeman meets other pipemen he who gets the feet gets to eat, the life of the pipeman is a hungry, hungry life..

GoodbyeTurtles

never meet the pipeman at the face, or there will only be death and the good meat is at the feet, we cannot turn in the pipe, we are fixed in our direction, our pale shapeless bodies one with the pipe water.

treasure bear

hello pipeman, what's the latest news from inside the pipes?

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

help im stuck in the pipe!

GoodbyeTurtles

Cumt posted:

hello pipeman, what's the latest news from inside the pipes?

there is danger all around, i'm cold to the danger, i'm made of mostly water now

GoodbyeTurtles

Awesome! posted:

help im stuck in the pipe!

where are you in the pipes? are you forward or backward, i'm trying my best, i have not eaten in so long..

Cyber Dog

pipeman. how can i help

GoodbyeTurtles

Cyber Dog posted:

pipeman. how can i help

climb into the pipe, i will show you how to become the pipe,

Cyber Dog

here i come! water watch out!!! woof woof !

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Cyber Dog posted:

pipeman. how can i help

get in the other end and help him find me!

i am forwards in the pipe and i hear things... the pipe is moaning

Cyber Dog

its cold and there are a lot of smells

Cyber Dog

in the pipe now.

Cyber Dog

moving forward.

Cyber Dog

its getting darker. and more wet now. further in the pipe. i can hear clangs and gurgling

Cyber Dog

something is happening

my god

my god

Cyber Dog

they should have sent...a poet

Pinche Rudo

Are there alligators in the pipes? I am afraid of one coming through my toilet and biting me on the taint

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

GoodbyeTurtles

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Are there alligators in the pipes? I am afraid of one coming through my toilet and biting me on the taint

no alligators, that is what the pipemen do

Pinche Rudo

Would you rather be in a pipe or in a cave? What happens to a pipe man when he dies?

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

is this your dog pipeman

GoodbyeTurtles

coming up to a blockage, i begin to eat my way through the waste in search of the treasure the pipes promise me, they whisper to me to move forward

treasure bear

when did you first hear 'pipesong'

Swizzbutt

are you the Peter Piper I keep hearing about?

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

coming up to a blockage, i begin to eat my way through the waste in search of the treasure the pipes promise me, they whisper to me to move forward

did you just give up on finding me? because something is touching me and i was really hoping it was you

GoodbyeTurtles

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Would you rather be in a pipe or in a cave? What happens to a pipe man when he dies?

i'm not a caveman , i belong to the pipe

a pipe man never dies, he is only eaten by another pipe man to become the pipeman again, it's the beauty of the pipes

GoodbyeTurtles

Awesome! posted:

did you just give up on finding me? because something is touching me and i was really hoping it was you

i need to hurry, i dont want to be left with scraps..

GoodbyeTurtles

Cumt posted:

when did you first hear 'pipesong'

the pipesong is similar to the song that makes people want to see if their head will fit through railings, though if they cant get back out they are usually found and freed, the pipesong is unforgiving but rewards your faith, become the pipes

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

bacalou

how do you feel about sluices

joke_explainer

Mario is a rogue pipeman. You notice he leaps in pipes feet first. He's devoired by the pipeman waiting in the pipe, who is in turn devoured by the pipeman under him. They all inherit the disrespect to the ways of the pipeman and the last one drops out of the pipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun

i cant believe i cant find a gif of andy duphrene crawling through the sewage pipe

• Locked thread