Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Good Morning?
Yes, yes it is
Coffee
Tea
Juice
Water
Air
Fire
Earth
View Results

• Locked thread
alnilam

Spanish Manlove posted:

are aeropresses worth it if you already have a bunch of other ways to make coffee?

I like aeropress for its speed at making 1 cup and it makes drat good coffe, but if you already have other methods around that can make 1 cup well, I wouldn't sweat it.

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

If you love chemex / pourover, whatever, stay the course. Aeorpress will get flavors from coffee you might not achieve otherwise. For me, It fits in a lunch box so I keep it hidden at work. In a free coffee work environment, It's either that or drink the never-cleaned drip vats that the proles drink. That's far worse, but with the same grounds aeropressed it tastes amazing. I have a gold metal filter so I don't waste them / taste bleached paper.

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
drinking some day old coffee that i stuck in the fridge overnight.

:negative:
:coffeepal:

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

kuskus posted:

If you love chemex / pourover, whatever, stay the course. Aeorpress will get flavors from coffee you might not achieve otherwise. For me, It fits in a lunch box so I keep it hidden at work. In a free coffee work environment, It's either that or drink the never-cleaned drip vats that the proles drink. That's far worse, but with the same grounds aeropressed it tastes amazing. I have a gold metal filter so I don't waste them / taste bleached paper.

it'd be for home on the mornings I feel like good coffee or normal weekends when I want a good coffee

ulvir

bump

ulvir

alnilam

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

girls love a muscular tooking peins :coffeepal:

joke_explainer

alnilam

poverty goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii_W18ntwpg

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:love:

verily carefree

Doctor: your life are excellent!
Patient: thank! :D

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
I really wish they were the National Coffee Association of America instead

http://www.ncausa.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=70

ulvir

poverty goat

coffee good

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
had a little decaf before bed

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Coffee is the best reason to have reasons.

treasured8elief

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
post drunk, can't sleep, thinking it may be time to drink coffee, smoke weed and paint till morning

Schmeichy

2spooky4u

do they make this yet

drinking a cup like a normal pleb rn

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Schmeichy posted:

do they make this yet

drinking a cup like a normal pleb rn

They got them fancy-fangled caffeine pills. Get you some Earl.

Schmeichy

2spooky4u

hmm... on second thought coffee is pretty tasty, I'll keep drinking it

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
hotel coffee maker done screwed me out of my cuppa. wound up with hot water in a cup of creamer powder and sugar

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Didn't you say you wanted decaf?

treasured8elief

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

i like it it is festive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

weed coffee

delicious with a pinch of cardamom

• Locked thread