Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I will likely be there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i'm interviewing a guy about a job at mikeller bar at 2pm all of a sudden (yes on a sunday) so i might be a bit late or i might just bring him.

probably not tho

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
oh cool, as chapter president of the san francisco anime club i'm going to bring the party to you guys by having a joint chapter meeting at the same time at zeitgeist!

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Suspicious Dish posted:

Oh, I'm happy I found you then. When's the next cosplay event at Golden Gate Park? Had a blast at the last one and I know we all wanted to do it again

today we have 3500 weebs dressing up as their favorite naruto and yu-gi-oh! characters at zeitgeist, although most of them are underage so i had to call ahead and they're only serving fresh juices today, no alcohol.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I'm the white guy in plaid

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I gave some super old guy $20

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I ditched the yosmeet to go drinking with friends

but it was great!

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Subjunctive posted:

I'm gonna call this a success, because my standards are low.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
rotor was there, towering over everyone else, his head barely clearing the mighty oak tree over the entire patio.

subjunctive was there, dressed for work, holding court. several other yosgoons were chilling, i sat next to Gar and we compared cats for a long time.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
he is really tall

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
people were like "oh hi I'm Mike, this is Taylor and that's John" and we'd talk for 10 minutes and someone would be like "oh right, who was it that posted that picture of the thing?" and someone else would be like "oh that was Gar" and Gar would be like "huh what, did someone say my forums name?"

not exactly goontastic. it was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
there was a LOT of talk about crab though

• Locked thread