Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
i am in la the week of may 11 so please buy me beer, THanks, your friend, Kirk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
lol im going to crash your fuckers party. im going to show up and sit down and everyone is going bte like "whoa who is this cool buff dude. he's confident to sit down next to the elite of yospos w/o a proper introduction..." and then ppl will ask who i am and ill say "heh im kirk" and everyone is going to freak out and be impressed

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

oh cool, as chapter president of the san francisco anime club i'm going to bring the party to you guys by having a joint

learn when to stop talkin, bucko

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

the cool motherfucker in the back w/ the telephone who is out-not-caring them all is me

• Locked thread