Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->
me on discovering what i thought was a little meetup is now public in yospos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->

Kirk posted:

lol im going to crash your fuckers party. im going to show up and sit down and everyone is going bte like "whoa who is this cool buff dude. he's confident to sit down next to the elite of yospos w/o a proper introduction..." and then ppl will ask who i am and ill say "heh im kirk" and everyone is going to freak out and be impressed

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->
but seriously someone forgot to tell subjunctive the reason why sf goon meets aren't public ❤️🍞

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->
i am more hungover than i have been all month, congrats

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->
i am unsure if i regret everything or nothing

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->
you're just as helpful as you've always been

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->
those drunk dudes thought i was from australia. then they guessed dakota.

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->

Suspicious Dish posted:

you didn't realize they were trolling when your hint of "english-speaking country who worships of the queen" got them to "canada"

you were the gooniest goon i ever met at a goon meet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->
you're still trying the lol puppet master stuff again and it's just kinda tragic

• Locked thread