Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
about my sex life but i need help getting started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer

with the sex life, not the blog

ham_sanitizer

any volunteers?

Bwee
O.K.

ham_sanitizer

hell yeah. how willing to travel are you and would say you are a man, a woman, or something else?

Bwee
not at all, and it doesn't matter

ham_sanitizer

also to make this blog successful, i will need more than one entry. everyone is welcome.

Commie NedFlanders

lol

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

OP here is a Man

however it's curious, your motivations and perspective regarding this blog

Commie NedFlanders fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Apr 19, 2015

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

ham_sanitizer

Bwee posted:

not at all, and it doesn't matter

so it looks like the first entry will be about mystery sex that i traveled to the east coast (iirc) for.

"Dear Sexiary [that's the name of the blog],

today a genius PhD Neruoscientist and overall dreamboat strong powerful IK of the byob community decided to get my sex life started. I don't even know if he's a he or a she! and I can'tr wait to find out...judging by his posting stuyle, he'll be firm, but gentle."

ham_sanitizer

Commie NedFlanders posted:

OP I am a Man

however i'm curious about your motivations and perspective regarding this blog

i just feel like i can help people...my perspective is curious, open to anything, and highly inexperienced...i think i can provide a unique perspective as an outsider

Bwee
lol

Commie NedFlanders

ham_sanitizer posted:

i just feel like i can help people...my perspective is curious, open to anything, and highly inexperienced...i think i can provide a unique perspective as an outsider

you say you are highly inexperienced, yet you can help people? care to elaborate?

also don't misquote my posts plz

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

morning wood

ham_sanitizer posted:

so it looks like the first entry will be about mystery sex that i traveled to the east coast (iirc) for.

"Dear Sexiary [that's the name of the blog],

today a genius PhD Neruoscientist and overall dreamboat strong powerful IK of the byob community decided to get my sex life started. I don't even know if he's a he or a she! and I can'tr wait to find out...judging by his posting stuyle, he'll be firm, but gentle."

lmao this is like a 50 shades of grey diary. also bwee should start a poll "am i a man or a woman?" probate losers and give winners a prize.

ham_sanitizer

Commie NedFlanders posted:

you say you are highly inexperienced, yet you can help people? care to elaborate?

also don't misquote my posts plz

there are plenty of other highly inexperienced peopple who are looking for someone to provide a beginners perspective on sex lives...as an incredibly articulate inexperienced guy, i can provide this.

post correctly the first time then.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ham_sanitizer posted:

also to make this blog successful, i will need more than one entry. everyone is welcome.

Haha. entry. Like, entry in a sex way, maybe

Bwee
maybe, but maybe not

ham_sanitizer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Haha. entry. Like, entry in a sex way, maybe

thanks for tthe idea, i will use that in the blog...it';ll be like:

"Entry 1: (lol like the first time my wiener entered"

then again, maybe i shall get entered. who knows!

Commie NedFlanders

ham_sanitizer posted:

there are plenty of other highly inexperienced peopple who are looking for someone to provide a beginners perspective on sex lives...as an incredibly articulate inexperienced guy, i can provide this.

post correctly the first time then.

:golfclap:

welcome ham_sanitizer

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Miss Psychosis

Lol

ham_sanitizer

update: i have entered a contest to receive sexual favors from dogcrash truther, so depending on my skills i will have another entry:

"Dear Sexiary,

today I entered a contest to receive sexual favors from extremely powerful and wise forums poster dogcrash truther...what a delight!! i must troll gbs insanely hard to win, because i am up against senior fyad reg and noted troll INRI, who has been practicing his caresalting skills for many years...i can almost taste victory however, because I am so motivated."

landy.
I'll volunteer, but it has to be sight unseen

ham_sanitizer

Dear Sexiary...

another day, another volunteer! landy has volunteered,, and he carries the sexy conteat winner bage. i am all horned up just thinking about our enfounter, and the pillow talk about what posters and iks we like aftwr

ham_sanitizer

i think to spice the blog up, i should try some crazy insane sex things--
it'll be like a book projecrt where a professor with no experience decides to try cage fihgting (a reeal book)

not sure what crazy things to try but considering:
-intercourse while on an illegal drug
-group intercourse
-doggystyle
-intercourse where someone hurts me, but i like it

FluffieDuckie

i could poke you with a fork if that helps

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ham_sanitizer

are you voluteering? if you poke me with a fork while making fun of my peeniss that would count (i don't even have to have my peenis out, you could make fun of it anyway)

FluffieDuckie

ham_sanitizer posted:

are you voluteering? if you poke me with a fork while making fun of my peeniss that would count (i don't even have to have my peenis out, you could make fun of it anyway)

ok i'm on board

FluffieDuckie

i just asked hubby and he said ok as long as it's nothing weird

ham_sanitizer

Dear sexiary,

exciting news: one of the kindest sweetest posters on byob has offered me someting incredible:
to mock my shrivled genitals while both of us are clothed and poke me wiht a fork. wow...i don't even know what to say. what will i discover about myself? to have something so taboo, so barbaric done to me by such a kind person sounds, frankly, hot as hell...

ham_sanitizer

FluffieDuckie posted:

i was considering asking you if you would do this while another volunteer and i have relations to scrathc both "group intercourse" and "so9meone hurts me during intercourse, but i like it, maybe" off the list, but if you havce a hubby i feel like that's probably over the line

FluffieDuckie

ham_sanitizer posted:

i was considering asking you if you would do this while another volunteer and i have relations to scrathc both "group intercourse" and "so9meone hurts me during intercourse, but i like it, maybe" off the list, but if you havce a hubby i feel like that's probably over the line

no we're just on for the fully clothed fork poking

the unabonger
ill make the website

the unabonger
the ham-san-fuckblog-2k15.blogspot.com

ham_sanitizer

i appreciate that...pm me when you have it finished

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
How do you feel about strip versions of regular board games? Particularly friendship ruining ones, like Sorry. If not, I'm down for some Scattergories, y'know, if you wanna keep it vanilla

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Commie NedFlanders

FluffieDuckie posted:

Does the First Hubby have an account?

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

ham_sanitizer

Qwerinty posted:

How do you feel about strip versions of regular board games? Particularly friendship ruining ones, like Sorry. If not, I'm down for some Scattergories, y'know, if you wanna keep it vanilla

i would not feel comfortable with scatterfories, namely because i would kick your loving rear end but maybe a different game would be good...like football

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ham_sanitizer posted:

i would not feel comfortable with scatterfories, namely because i would kick your loving rear end but maybe a different game would be good...like football

I'll meet you halfway on foosball, or electronic football

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ham_sanitizer

Qwerinty posted:

I'll meet you halfway on foosball, or electronic football

i would kick your rear end also at foosball, so i find this acceptable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer

DEar sexiary:

this project is going exceedlingly well: i now have a fourth volunteer for my project....and this person is going to help me fill in a part of sexxual develpoment i missed when i was growing up: pushing the sexual envelope by getting naked in arbitrary increments while playing a game. i never had the chance to play sex games with peers while growing up, because they didn't want me in their sex games, and i was homeschooledcx...but now...i shall play strip foosball and, if im lucky, end up having relations with Qwerinty, a respected poster

• Locked thread