Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

I must have been about 5 or 6. At a summer kids camp, we were being taught how to do needlepoint. I thought it would be a good idea to stab the lady teaching us how to do it in the rear end with the needle.

My dad hit me with a dictionary when he found out, and my grandma didn't speak to him for a month. I later found out the lady I stabbed had an affair with the chief inspector of our cities police force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
When I was 6 or 7 me and my brother (who is 4 years older) were in our pool and he was doing something to really piss me off. So I picked up a swim mask and chucked it at his face with enough force to knock his tooth out. I got the spanking of a lifetime for that incident.

But that doesn't compare to what me and my brother did to our younger cousin. This was back before autism was a huge, mainstream idea/concern, so we just thought our cousin was a huge dork and was super weird, so we'd generally make his life hell at family events by sitting on him and pushing him around and generally being huge dicks to him. None of this is helped by the fact that he was enrolled in a lot of special ed classes in school. Luckily I grew up and now we try to make sure we treat him well and he feels engaged in conversations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

When I was 3 or 4, I decided that the tape deck in my parents' car was a piggy bank (I guess because the tape slot was like the coin slot in a bank?) and started putting spare change into it. Nobody noticed until the loving thing died, it was pulled out to be replaced, and it paid out like a slot machine.

My father has not forgiven me for this.

FishMist
Apr 24, 2005

*sniff sniff*

Antivehicular posted:

When I was 3 or 4, I decided that the tape deck in my parents' car was a piggy bank (I guess because the tape slot was like the coin slot in a bank?) and started putting spare change into it. Nobody noticed until the loving thing died, it was pulled out to be replaced, and it paid out like a slot machine.

My father has not forgiven me for this.

So, there wasn't enough change in it to cover the repair costs then?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

I think I was 6 and my sister was turning 5. It was my sister's birthday. I'd been asking for a bike for what I remember as having been a really long time and my mom never got me one. For her birthday, my sister got a bike. I freaked out in front of everyone and ruined the party. "SHE DIDNT EVEN WANT A BIKE! ITS NOT FAIR" etc. So my mom dragged me back to her bedroom and showed me the bike she'd gotten me, to match my sister's gift.

The memory of that day still embarrasses me, and it still pisses off my mom. But maybe she could have clued me in beforehand. Maybe I'm bad for thinking that. I half feel horrible and half feel set-up, so I'm probably still an rear end in a top hat.

edit: like, if there hadn't been a secret bike waiting for me, i would probably be less of a dick for freaking out

Your mom is dumb.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Broke multiple pairs of glasses when I was a kid. I didn't want to wear them, and I was clumsy, so I'd either hide them in the Little Tikes kitchen or put them through the neighbor's fence for their dog. My mom once asked me what I'd done with my glasses, and I told her, "I gave them to Lady."

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
That reminds me that when I was in 5th grade I intentionally broke my retainer I had to wear 3 times. I would put it in my pocket when I was playing some kind of sport or soccer or something at school and fall on that side a lot until they broke. My mom never knew I did it on purpose but after the 3rd time she didn't buy another one because I only had to wear them for like 4 more months and I assume they were expensive.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I was a little terror as a child---untreated ADHD will do that, apparently. But yeah----at one point I pushed a friend out of her treehouse and effectively ended that friendship. Also at one point I accidently let the dogs get out of our yard, and one got hit by a car.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Astrofig posted:

Also at one point I accidently let the dogs get out of our yard, and one got hit by a car.

pack it up, we finally have our answer

A MEGA EXPLODING
Oct 4, 2012

I may be an underachiever, but I do have a name!

Baldbeard posted:

I literally can't decide who got the raw end of the deal.

She got a super cool scar out of it too.

My neighborhood friends and I once smoked a newspaper and chewing tobacco cigarette, that was p bad

Astrofig posted:

I accidently let the dogs get out of our yard, and one got hit by a car.

A MEGA EXPLODING has a new favorite as of 13:38 on Aug 24, 2015

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
That poo poo's traumatic when you're seven. To know you're responsible for the death of an innocent animal through your own carelessness is......not pleasant.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Astrofig posted:

I let the dogs out

Our long national nightmare is over. At last, we finally know who.

A MEGA EXPLODING
Oct 4, 2012

I may be an underachiever, but I do have a name!

Antivehicular posted:

:captainpop:

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Antivehicular posted:

nice joke, THIEF

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

One of our glassrooms was a glorified static caravan with sinks in it. One day I got bored and flooded the whole thing out. gently caress knows what my excuse was, I think I was a proud of what I did

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Whorelord posted:

One of our glassrooms was a glorified static caravan with sinks in it.

The only thing I understand from this sentence is there were sinks.

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
:ocelot:

RCarr posted:

The only thing I understand from this sentence is there were sinks.

Like one of these portables, I assume.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is that a glassroom or a static caravan? Still don't know WTF he's talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

I had a toy chest in my closet when I was a youngster, and there was a 2-3 inch gap between the chest and the back wall. I don't know why, but it was my spot for spitting out things.
Medicine, vitamins, candy, milk, juice, anything I didn't particularly want to deal with eating at the moment. I would pop it in my mouth, smile, and then go to get a toy out of the chest and *pitooey*. Out of sight out of mind motherfucker.

When we moved out of the apartment, I remember hiding while my mom was cleaning out the closet because I knew I was in for hell when she found the stash.
She found it. She found me. She found the coloring books I put down the back of my pants for padding.
It was a rough time.

• Locked thread