Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Highway
Feb 25, 2007

I'm a very lonely man, doing what I can.
This game occupies a weird place in my heart. Its not very good, and I knew that as a kid, but I always really enjoyed playing it. There is just something in the way each of the mysteries are presented as you play the game that captures the essence of Scooby-Doo.

I also seem to be in the minority in that I never had a problem with this game that caused me to get stuck. I would usually die to some bad platforming (usually in the third level), then just get bored with it for the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Highway
Feb 25, 2007

I'm a very lonely man, doing what I can.
This was always my favorite level as a wee lad. There was just a certain amount of pride seeing (or mostly skipping) the intro to this level after having to put up with the terrible swamp.

• Locked thread