Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.
Hello,

My girlfriend and me are visiting America to celebrate her finishing university and our four year anniversary, we will be staying in New Orleans from the 3rd-8th July and I would like some tips on sights to see, things to do, places to eat and all the usual stuff.

Specifically, we enjoy walking tours, historical sights, craft beer, live music and any kind of local non-chain restaurants (both fast and service). I'd also love any suggestions for the 4th July itself, and recommendations for a jazz restaurant I can take her to for a romantic meal.

Oh, and a recommendation for a good taxi company to take us from the airport to our hotel in Uptown would also be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread