Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Hello guys, we opened another hangout room and I'm currently inviting people to the new one. If ya are already in the old one, just pop-in the chat, let me know and I'll invite ya to the new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Old hangout was 6+ months old & had lots of mispelled usernames/unintentionally invited people.
there is no mechanic in place to UNinvite people.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Just let shim keep talking. Eventually people will just leave.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
Can someone shoot me an invite to the new hangout? I was invited to the last one, but I didn't have google+ enabled right at the time so I wasn't able to use it then didn't care enough to get it fixed.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Delizin posted:

Can someone shoot me an invite to the new hangout? I was invited to the last one, but I didn't have google+ enabled right at the time so I wasn't able to use it then didn't care enough to get it fixed.

Sorry I can't directly help you.
Someone in the new gip hangout did a 1-2-3 checklist of "put me on a 24/7 watchlist & monitor every known associate" so i dropped from both the old & new gip hangouts.
I asked beria(longtime gip person who stopped reading SA) to check if you got vouched in, hopefully you should be vouched in soon.

I think a new GiP Get Help thread 4.0 needs to be created.
New thread creator: Please feel free to directly copy everything in the OP. It is up to date & all information is valid.
I will keep this thread open for about 5 days, unless people want this thread kept open.

quantumfoam fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jul 25, 2015

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Delizin posted:

Pm me your burner email

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

Sorry I can't directly help you.
Someone in the new gip hangout did a 1-2-3 checklist of "put me on a 24/7 watchlist & monitor every known associate" so i dropped from both the old & new gip hangouts.
I asked beria(longtime gip person who stopped reading SA) to check if you got vouched in, hopefully you should be vouched in soon.

I think a new GiP Get Help thread 4.0 needs to be created.
New thread creator: Please feel free to directly copy everything in the OP. It is up to date & all information is valid.
I will keep this thread open for about 5 days, unless people want this thread kept open.

I'll take over this I guess

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Let me know if/when you get the new one up and running if I don't catch it.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

thanks.
Elmalgino, directly copy everything in the OP.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

thanks.
Elmalgino, directly copy everything in the OP.

New Thread is up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Closing thread.
Thanks everyone.

• Locked thread