Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Please send me some frozen gnocci and pirogies, STAT!
(this is a serious request. None of my relatives think I am serious about this)

Give me your address, I've got a ... package I can send you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonx86
Jan 22, 2009

Why not? Please add me. Rocky Face, Georgia

Sandbagger SA
Aug 12, 2003

Giant Thighs.
Painted Threads.
Just Off the Highway.

Oh hey this is cool!

I'm in the southern Maine/New Hampshire area. I don't shoot much in the winter, though.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

PCOS Bill posted:

Give me your address, I've got a ... package I can send you

Unless it is pierogies from Coraopolis I am not certain I want it.

chitoryu12
Apr 23, 2014

Add me for Longwood, FL!

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Newbie learning to hunt in Irvine, Ca.

Looking for a possible huntin buddy! Willing to drive a bit for it.

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008

Add me for Memphis, TN please

B4Ctom1
Oct 5, 2003

OVERWORKED COCK

Slippery Tilde

CO goons, you may have me soon. I have been spending all my time and money hanging out in Colorado the last 3 years. This year or next I will be moving to the NORCO Windsor/Fort Collins/Wellington/Loveland area.

I will leave behind my most amazing house for a more spartan dwelling.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

B4Ctom1 posted:

I will leave behind my most amazing house for a more spartan dwelling.

Nooooooo

On the positive side, you can hang out with The Rat for us and we can live vicariously through you.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

Add me to 77057.

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

I am a turd and let my Houston thread get archived. Here's the new link if you feel like updating your OP: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813782

I've linked this thread in the new thread too

oh rly
Feb 22, 2006
oh rly ya rly no wai

Chaosfeather posted:

Newbie learning to hunt in Irvine, Ca.

Looking for a possible huntin buddy! Willing to drive a bit for it.

I'm in Irvine too. Never have been hunting, but go to the range, FT3, and desert a lot.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

oh rly posted:

I'm in Irvine too. Never have been hunting, but go to the range, FT3, and desert a lot.

You guys are like the closest to me and Im in loving Burbank.

Anarcho-Commissar
May 22, 2002

"The means of production being the collective work of humanity, the product should be the collective property of the race. Individual appropriation is neither just nor serviceable. All belongs to all."
- Pyotr Kropotkin

Sandbagger SA posted:

Oh hey this is cool!

I'm in the southern Maine/New Hampshire area. I don't shoot much in the winter, though.

Why aren't you in the new New England thread!?

Drive your jeep over there.

That Works
Jul 21, 2006

Colonial Air Force posted:

Why aren't you in the new New England thread!?

Drive your jeep over there.

Subaru I reckon

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Is this still a thing? Link in the op is broken. I'm in Austin Tx and looking for people to shoot guns with and such.

Numlock
May 19, 2007

Black Lives Matter

You could try the Houston thread, I'm sure that the Austin goons keep tabs on it because they secretly wish they lived in a better city.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

L0cke17 posted:

Is this still a thing? Link in the op is broken. I'm in Austin Tx and looking for people to shoot guns with and such.

It loads for me in CHAOS PURITY ANONYMITY mode, and also two TFRs who I dearly trust with my success metrics.

ur poo poo is broke.

smax
Nov 9, 2009

L0cke17 posted:

Hello fellow Austin goon, there are a few of us hanging around. We are poorly organized and haven't gotten together since like 2012.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

froward posted:

It loads for me in CHAOS PURITY ANONYMITY mode, and also two TFRs who I dearly trust with my success metrics.

ur poo poo is broke.

works fine for me today, must have been the computer I was on.

smax posted:

Hello fellow Austin goon, there are a few of us hanging around. We are poorly organized and haven't gotten together since like 2012.

Well, thats a shame. We should get together sometime. I actually went shooting like a month after moving here with some people from the Austin meetup thread after BBQ in Lockhart. We should do something like that again.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Any NoVa goons going to be shooting or just hanging out a week from tomorrow? I may be passing through the area.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Any chicago area TFRers have a Bersa thunder cc or reg I can test shoot. was thinking of getting one but none of the ranges by me have 1 to demo

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

infrared35 posted:

Any NoVa goons going to be shooting or just hanging out a week from tomorrow? I may be passing through the area.

I'm out of town most of that weekend but I think I'll be around in the afternoon Sunday.

Marvin K. Mooney
Jan 2, 2008

poop ship
destroyer

banned from Starbucks posted:

Any chicago area TFRers have a Bersa thunder cc or reg I can test shoot. was thinking of getting one but none of the ranges by me have 1 to demo

Have you tried Article II, Maxon's and Midwest guns in Lyons? If all else fails I think Commodore_64 has a PPK.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Marvin K. Mooney posted:

Have you tried Article II, Maxon's and Midwest guns in Lyons? If all else fails I think Commodore_64 has a PPK.

Article II is a shithole that im never going back to, and Maxons didnt have one but good call on Lyons they have the regular model and its not too far. Thanks

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

Any particular reason you want a Bersa?

S&W has rebates on the bodyguard 380 or the shield right now that should make them cheaper than a bersa.

Trick is finding a cheap ffl to do a transfer to in chicago. I use marengo guns since they ar $10. But they are a haul from the city. I live out in the boonies so it's not bad for me.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

eh I dont like striker fired

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

If you ever want to go shooting and are willing to drive to the nw burbs msg me.

We had a yahoo and a facebook IL tfr group but other than one goonshoot years ago it has only been me inviting goons to shoot.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN

Can add me. In Lexington, South Carolina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

I'd like to be added. Pinellas Park, Fl 33782.
The map doesn't want to load on my phone for some reason. Wyoming Antelope Club, a big rear end range, is right up the road for pistol/rifle. I shoot clays at Fishhawk Sporting Clays south of Valrico in Hillsborough (cool place).

• Locked thread