Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

LashLightning posted:

If it were 1937, I'd go for the Bob-haired Bombshell. Since it's 1997, then that one girl from Eternal Darkness. Miranda Carter is a good name.

I'm pretty much in the same vote. Although I hope you save the rabbit for something. It's cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
Maybe either use umbrella on window (to get it open) or use umbrella on fence (to help squeeze through)?

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

I'll bet that the riverwalk door is actually the door to the cellar. Either that or it's off the Chilly Avenue, really.

As for Michael, I can't think of anything to ask him directly. I would like to see what he was reading by checking the dog-eared register, though.

• Locked thread