Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
strange voices, walls seeming to twist and distort, that sort of thing
is general mills meddling with forces they couldnt possibly comprehend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
could these ancient grains be taken from sites holy to forgotten gods? who knows what horrors could be unleashed

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

"... these eldritch grains filled me with the most unspeakable dread. What secrets did they hold, within that Cyclopean container of stiff cardboard and well-designed packaging? Taking a deep breath, I steeled myself against the unknown, and opened the box..."
- HP Lovecraft, The Grain from Out of Space, 1923

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
My grandfather was an ancient grain, he used to lie in the field with the wheat plants all day long until tragically one day he was rototillerd by a tractor

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
All of my farts sound like "CARCOSA" should I see a doctor?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
You need all seven ancient grains for balance in all things. Upset the balance at your own peril.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he sees you

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

albany academy posted:

"... these eldritch grains filled me with the most unspeakable dread. What secrets did they hold, within that Cyclopean container of stiff cardboard and well-designed packaging? Taking a deep breath, I steeled myself against the unknown, and opened the box..."

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
In it's box in your house free prize waits dreaming.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
they should do a cross with cap'n crunch and call it ancient mariner

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Cthulu called me collect once. I didn't accept the charges

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
I don't know about you, but I only eat quinoa grown on an ancient Aztec burial ground. It helps my metabolism.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i only pour virgin blood on my ancient grains cereal OP

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Kyoon parachute??

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

albany academy posted:

"... these eldritch grains filled me with the most unspeakable dread. The house negroes themselves would no longer enter the house, due to that ancient, instinctual primeval dread long forgotten by the higher races. What secrets did they hold, within that Cyclopean container of stiff cardboard and well-designed packaging? Taking a deep breath, I steeled myself against the unknown, and opened the box..."

here is the original version. i knew it was missing something

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Listen here, I better taste the grains or you'll taste the pains.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

the grains are sooooooo old lmao

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
call the police on grainos

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

def an increase in indigo baby sightings, op. keep your chakras aligned...

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
My mouth has tasted like it's full of nickels basically every other day since the release. Something is going on.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
It's the sweet ergot sprinkles.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

If you feed a cursed Cheerio to a baby you are supposed to be watching, you'll never get hired by those parents again.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
"Eldritch Gluten" is a way better name than ancient grains

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
i keep eating ancient grains but i keep getting hungrier please send help my wife already ate the baby

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i keep waking up from the strangest dreams where im eating this cereal

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

my spoon turned into a snake this morning

naem
May 29, 2011

It's the ghosts of all the unhealthy poops your new healthy breakfast forced out of your buttt

You are a nerd
Apr 9, 2003

See?
You've got psychotic ergotism from mold on those ancient grains.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

a̶̛͚̟̦̤̘͓͇n̠̟̬̙c͓i̥̟̹̪̤̱̻e̗͎͈̩̩̣͡n̙͙̥̘̭̝͢t̰͚̻̦̗́ ̸̡͍̬͍̜̗͕̭̤ͅg̨͔͚͠ŕ͓̲̖͔̫̀a̷͕̝͕͟͠i̥̘͢n͍̻s̝̯̲͠
̵̥̭̬̰̼̳̬̥̯

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

I tried a bowl but they made me violently ill. i can't stop vomiting wasps i can't even go to the hospital like this please help there are so many waspss

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
Idk know if this makes any sense... But the cereal ate me. I was eaten by the cherios.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Pox posted:

Idk know if this makes any sense... But the cereal ate me. I was eaten by the cherios.

"Ancient grains" is a blanket term used to describe the petrified remains of ancient psychoactive seeds found in the tummies of mummies, grown to fruition in a laboratory and used in breakfast cereal. They were first cultivated to warn future civilizations of tiny loops of grain, but general mills is trying to silence the prophecy by trapping them within the cursed loops. You're probably descended from the first cultivators of ancient grain so part of your being is trapped inside of the cheerios.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Have you ever noticed that, if you smash a cheerio, the dust it creates is actually tiny little cheerios? You cannot destroy a cheerio through any physical means.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

The dark, unfathomable terror contained in the box of cereals consumed my soul and drove my mind into madness

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

i opened a grains general mills box just now and streams of rats came flowing out

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Darf posted:

i opened a grains general mills box just now and streams of rats came flowing out

You have quite a treasure there....

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

who knows the secrets contained in the ancient grains

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Ancient Grains? More like Anchient Aliens

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona