Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
So I was watching American Dad and then this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nucs7hAi02k

There was no foreshadowing for this at all either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.

cat doter posted:

I've seen other Herzog documentaries so I know he's not coaching them or anything, at least I don't think so, it just seemed like he was interviewing very strange people who thought they were supposed to act a certain way. It's strange.

Actually - I don't remember Grizzly Man, but it's entirely possible he did coach people in the film. In Little Dieter there are a bunch of elements that are entirely fabricated for the film. IIRC, Dieter's story about the Bear that stalks him as he's near death was a creative addition for the film and never actually happened, and Herzog and Dieter intentionally play up elements of Dieter's OCD, like his obsessive opening and closing of doors, for the camera.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:
Skimmed quickly, didn't see this.

Everything a human being needs to know about life, about philosophy, and about the courage necessary to live as a human being is contained in the following video.

Werner Herzog on Wrestlemania and Anna Nicole Smith:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kl2dFGshro

• Locked thread