Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Evil Cole [Play-Station All Stars Battle Royale]: Oooh, it shocks you, it shocks you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Evil Cole [Play-Station All Stars Battle Royale]: Oooh, it shocks you, it shocks you!

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a friend of the family? and It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers! are champion sound.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I'm waiting for the first game to be broken on release but fixed by official paid mods.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's gone again

http://store.steampowered.com/app/362890/

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

it made it come out
the system works

surc
Aug 17, 2004

holy poo poo hl3 is in early access?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

based gaben

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

qnqnx posted:

it made it come out
the system works

It's not done yet

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

20 bucks is a fair price for a fantastic hdmake of a good game tbh. too bad the last couple of levels arent done but theyre loving rear end anyway

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Why does everyoen hate Xen. I didnt mind it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
bounce deathmatch in HD sounds fun. maybe they'll add crossfire and datacore too

• Locked thread