Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Thank you. Brb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The best goon posts look like something g0m, or skylark or wormskull would post as a joke.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ok, back.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Richard Gamingo hangs up his call with Gabe Newell, setting the phone in its cradle with barely a click. He smiles to himself. The crisis is over. Gaming lives another day.

"Game... and go!" he cries, rocketing into the sky.

Gold star for this post.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The best goon posts look like something g0m, or skylark or wormskull would post as a joke.

'Tis where I draw my inspiration.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
He's got a point, you actually all should apologize.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

10 years ago I would have gone onto forums and posted in mega threads about how seriously angry I was about it. Being older and wiser, all I did was just make a joke thread, and I still got what I wanted. Thanks people-10-years-younger-than-me, you did all the work I couldn't give a poo poo to do.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Korthal posted:

10 years ago I would have gone onto forums and posted in mega threads about how seriously angry I was about it. Being older and wiser, all I did was just make a joke thread, and I still got what I wanted. Thanks people-10-years-younger-than-me, you did all the work I couldn't give a poo poo to do.

[a definitely sane person, of the kind you imagine permanently in business attire] "Being older and wiser, I have outsourced my anger at being paywalled out of my favourite animal genitalia mods to preteens on the internet"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

qnqnx posted:

[a definitely sane person, of the kind you imagine permanently in business attire] "Being older and wiser, I have outsourced my anger at being paywalled out of my favourite animal genitalia mods to preteens on the internet"

EggnogCharlie -1 points 2 hours ago
Valve took an arrow to the knee. That is their punishment. Let us hope they learned from this.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

qnqnx posted:

To be fair, I'm 27 so those would be teenagers that are fighting for my right to realistic horse vaginas.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

Valve took an arrow to the knee. That is their punishment. Let us hope they learned from this.

Dec 26, 2012

elf help book posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
this whole episode was really funny. ty valve

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Korthal posted:

To be fair, I'm 27 so those would be teenagers that are fighting for my right to realistic horse vaginas.

*in a whiny and nerdy voice* To be fair, I'm 27 so those would be teenagers that are fighting for my right to realistic horse vaginas.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
15 years ago we would have created an amazing mod that became a full fledged game without being paid!! [looking directly at Gabe Newell] he's a Jew! He's a Jew!!!! Look it's a Jew! Ahhh you see! It shocks you! It shocks you to see him down voted on reddit you stupid MOTHER-FUCKERS!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
They gonna arrest me for calling Gabe Newell a Jew?

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

15 years ago we would have created an amazing mod that became a full fledged game without being paid!! [looking directly at Gabe Newell] he's a Jew! He's a Jew!!!! Look it's a Jew! Ahhh you see! It shocks you! It shocks you to see him down voted on reddit you stupid MOTHER-FUCKERS!

Oy Vey

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

what a ride it has been

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That feel when you will never play Heavily Modded Skyrim with the added win of extremely tightly developed paid mods.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

elf help book posted:

Jew suis Eggnog

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

they should have done this 10 years ago when there were mods that were worth paying for

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3715830

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

now that i've single handedly destroyed paid mods it's time for me to go on the forums for my victory lap strut

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Mr. Pumroy posted:

now that i've single handedly destroyed paid mods it's time for me to go on the forums for my victory lap strut

next destroy paid forums

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

next destroy paid forums
You have to kill all the good posters that make this place worth $10, such as

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mr. Pumroy posted:

You didn;t do anything except be a semi invisible turd.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Trolling was funny to read, but in a way it kinda shows how gaming is considered by gamers themselves as an addiction of sorts, something they should be ashamed of. Ashamed to stand up for themselves over it, no matter how futile it is. Developers and especially publishers take gaming very seriously, yet gamers themselves don't. That is why they're making the money while a modder is happy with 25% cut and a random user with an 80% finished game.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

:ubisoft:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

heck of an emote

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

man nurse posted:

"Now that you've backed a dump truck of feedback onto our inboxes, we'll be chewing through that, but if you have any further thoughts let us know."

lookit that passive aggressive butthurt

this is my favorite part. gamers, look what you've done...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

: Niggerstomper58
: get d0wn

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
*lenses transition*

Korthal posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

q2dm1_railwh0re

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

q2dm1_railwh0re

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tveUnZe7WA

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

gamingo is already dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
These have been a rough few days for Skyrim modder James Ives. "I've received countless death threats, attacks and hateful comments," he tells Polygon. "Just about everything you can think of."

• Locked thread