Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I see this all the time when I'm researching some obscure video game because inevitably someone has added something to the seldom visited or edited Wikipedia page:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Someone else occurred to me. Meet Robin Morningstar. A "filmmaker", to use the word very loosely, who has created some terrible movies including cheaply made animated movies. Somehow he got in touch with Uwe Boll and acquired rights to make movies based on video games that are worse than Boll's films.

Robin Morningstar posted:

Psychologically I'm a different species.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Commander Keenan posted:

Oh my god this guy added me on Facebook years ago to talk about acquiring the rights to make a Crusader: No Remorse movie. What the gently caress.

I'm one of the few people on earth that own a copy of one of his movies and it was spectacularly awful. We're talking sub-Ed Wood level. Now I'm disappointed he didn't get to make that movie.

I still desperately want to see his Chakan: The Forever Man movie...

• Locked thread