Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Clunk! Clunk Clunk!

I looked this girl up because I thought she was hot after watching some B movie on Netflix. She hasn't really done much of anything. This isn't a particularly funny or offensive example, but reading this Wiki page of someone who probably doesn't warrant one and realizing from the way it's worded/flattery that she probably wrote it herself it made me laugh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabianne_Therese

quote:

Fabianne Therese

Fabianne Therese (born Fabianne Therese Gstottenmayr) is an Austrian-American actress known for starring in several successful independent films including John Dies at the End (2012)[2] opposite Paul Giamatti, Anchor Bay's The Aggression Scale (2012),[3][4] A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III (2013)[5] opposite Charlie Sheen, and the AMC series The Trivial Pursuits of Arthur Banks (2011)[6] opposite Adam Goldberg.

Fabianne Therese was born in Kansas City, Missouri and grew up all over the world, living with her family at various times in Austria, Sri Lanka, Abu Dhabi, and Palm Springs.[7] She had originally focused on becoming a track runner before getting involved in acting.

I know I've seen way better examples of this posted in the past and I want to see more. SA forums, please entertain me with more people who are faking it until they make it.

People who are already famous and are obviously loving around with their own pages for maximum flattery are also welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Clunk! Clunk Clunk!

Holy poo poo that guy is the ultimate narcissist. I can't believe how long his page is.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Clunk! Clunk Clunk!

Wheat Loaf posted:

Rude Squad has formed their own legacy by playing as a subset, using the sax, guitar, drums, trumpet and lethal vocals as the mathematical combination needed to create the elements in the SKA genre.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Clunk! Clunk Clunk!

I feel like the underlined part should just be part of every Wikipedia entry.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Clunk! Clunk Clunk!

Lex from Jurassic Parks page is pretty blatant.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000611/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

quote:

Whether she's working on a busy, noisy soundstage, or quietly painting in her studio, one thing is certain; Ariana Richards is one of the most accomplished young artists of her generation.

The last soundstage she appears to have been on was 14 years ago for a tremors 3 featurette .

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Clunk! Clunk Clunk!

china bot posted:

A friend of a friend posted on Facebook that IMDb finally included her proper star sign, so I had to investigate further:

with bonus trivia:

This is fantastic.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Clunk! Clunk Clunk!

Speaks fluent English

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Clunk! Clunk Clunk!

That guy is terrible and I thank you for your contribution.

• Locked thread