Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

okay so i've no shame about confessing that i still don't have any really strong reads.

my suspicion is that beet and gaspy are town and scum is letting them bounce of each other

i think I really have to go with my gut, which is saying "has MMG done anything other than lay low? no"

##vote MysticalMachineGun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

For someone lambasting me for apparently committing the crimes of the past you seem pretty keen to repeat them yourself if you are town. This is once again a really bizarre route to go down.

pot, kettle, black my friend.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Matthew Beet posted:

pot, kettle, black my friend.

But I'm not going after you! That's why this is so weird! I basically said "yeah beet's a little suss" and then right before the deadline you've come along with all this bluster that's only going to get in the way!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

But I'm not going after you! That's why this is so weird! I basically said "yeah beet's a little suss" and then right before the deadline you've come along with all this bluster that's only going to get in the way!

oh okay sorry. *WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING COQ* yeah you're *YOU'RE PROTECTING COQ* not chasing me at all *YOU'RE STILL PROTECTING COQ* you've been quite chill actually.

My bad.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I was going to put in a post saying I was suss on bowmore - looking at votefinder he's voted for 4 different players today. Then I thought about it and it seems like town thrashing around.

What worries me is that we're approaching deadline for a second day in a row with no consensus - the only reason MCED was lynched last night was due to wanting to be out of the game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

MysticalMachineGun posted:

I was going to put in a post saying I was suss on bowmore - looking at votefinder he's voted for 4 different players today. Then I thought about it and it seems like town thrashing around.

What worries me is that we're approaching deadline for a second day in a row with no consensus - the only reason MCED was lynched last night was due to wanting to be out of the game.

you know, i have no opinion on you at this point so dont know what toml's doing, but it's funny you say this. I was just looking at vote finder and all of bowmores votes are right down the bottom. so he's voting, but he's voting for people that no one has has looked at or voted. was it TBK who said bees was the least offensive poster here? and then he later on ends up voting tbk? or am i confusing it with someone else.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Matthew Beet posted:

oh okay sorry. *WHY IS TOML SPLITTING THE VOTE* yeah you're *WHY ARENT PEOPLE ACTUALLY VOTING TO LYNCH* not chasing me at all *I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOURE DOING THIS* you've been quite chill actually.

My bad.

Glad you've finally seen reason.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Matthew Beet posted:

you know, i have no opinion on you at this point so dont know what toml's doing, but it's funny you say this. I was just looking at vote finder and all of bowmores votes are right down the bottom. so he's voting, but he's voting for people that no one has has looked at or voted. was it TBK who said bees was the least offensive poster here? and then he later on ends up voting tbk? or am i confusing it with someone else.

no that sounds about right.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

I'm a bit curious about bowmore since he tried to switch the vote really late last day and then picked on people for doing the same.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

Glad you've finally seen reason.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote bowmore

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I'm a bit curious about bowmore since he tried to switch the vote really late last day and then picked on people for doing the same.
yeah so we didn't no lynch

both lynch candidates turned out to be town so

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

bowmore posted:

man if i could toxx on ken being scum I totally would

i bet mystical machine gun and everythingwasbees are his scum buddies too

this post when i saw it just felt wrong to me.

not coq, who he spent most of today voting for

not gaspy, who he's been hot and cold on all game and voted him out of the gate.

these three.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

##vote bowmore

:boom:

bowmore posted:

yeah so we didn't no lynch

both lynch candidates turned out to be town so

This is true. BUT leading a lynch on townies doesn't make you look good either way.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

##vote bowmore

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
VOTE FOR COQ OR NO LYNCH, JFC

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

movie must have sucked huh?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

yeah, trying to get a lynch over a no-lynch isn't scummy

and there is no argument for me directing the vote from scum to town because they were both town

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

bowmore posted:

yeah, trying to get a lynch over a no-lynch isn't scummy

and there is no argument for me directing the vote from scum to town because they were both town

agree with this entirely

pretty shady on anyone voting bowmore atm

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Matthew Beet posted:

movie must have sucked huh?
nah i've been watching fousey tube off to the side with my g/f instead

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

agree with this entirely

pretty shady on anyone voting bowmore atm

yep the whole scum team will all jump on someone together.

did you hit your head recently dude? I'm pretty concerned tbh.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Matthew Beet posted:

this post when i saw it just felt wrong to me.

not coq, who he spent most of today voting for

not gaspy, who he's been hot and cold on all game and voted him out of the gate.

these three.

yeah man not like I'm allowed to change my opinions or anything, come on beet

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
How about

WE VOTE COQ

(I just realised that the deadline wasn't 10pm <_<)

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

or you know, we could split the vote further :allears:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
COQ is just a lurker lynch, but i'll do it to avoid a no-lynch

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Mithranderp posted:

VOTE FOR COQ OR NO LYNCH, JFC

The vote for COQ had stalled, mith. What's your thoughts on COQ v bowmore?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

bowmore posted:

yeah man not like I'm allowed to change my opinions or anything, come on beet

no of course you are dude, i'm not saying that. i'm just p.drunk right now and going with my gut.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mithranderp posted:

How about

WE VOTE COQ

(I just realised that the deadline wasn't 10pm <_<)

what's the stress, they're three a piece. you could jump ship and have bowmore in the lead you realise?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

M-Mills?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

The vote for COQ had stalled, mith. What's your thoughts on COQ v bowmore?

Matthew Beet posted:

no of course you are dude, i'm not saying that. i'm just p.drunk right now and going with my gut.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what's the stress, they're three a piece. you could jump ship and have bowmore in the lead you realise?

What's the reasoning behind voting bowmore?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I'm pretty convinced that Coq is scum, we wouldn't have this much trouble lynching him otherwise IMO

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Matthew Beet posted:

More like hamBOX because you're always coverin that COQ

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
MysticalMachineGun you've only voted for the lurkers this game (apart from myself, after you knew you had two people gunning for me)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

bowmore posted:

COQ is just a lurker lynch, but i'll do it to avoid a no-lynch

you're literally the only person voting for TBK right now anyway

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

More like hamBOX because you're always coverin that COQ

:rolleyes:

you gotta have faith in me one day gaspy. i'm sort of insulted you still take things at face value.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Matthew Beet posted:

you're literally the only person voting for TBK right now anyway
you are drunk

MysticalMachineGun and me are tied at 3 votes, I'm voting MysticalMachineGun atm

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

bowmore posted:

MysticalMachineGun you've only voted for the lurkers this game (apart from myself, after you knew you had two people gunning for me)

That's what happens when you've got nothing else to go on. We've had nothing but town kills, which give scum the huge advantage.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

bowmore posted:

you are drunk

MysticalMachineGun and me are tied at 3 votes, I'm voting MysticalMachineGun atm

lol whoops.

*refreshes votefinder*

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

bowmore posted:

you are drunk

nah

it's you and coq tied at 3, MMG at 2

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
actually you're tied with coq, MMG only has 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Mithranderp posted:

I'm pretty convinced that Coq is scum, we wouldn't have this much trouble lynching him otherwise IMO

Yes because we've otherwise had a perfect record for targeting scum.

Not sure yet where I fall on Bowmore. Beet's argument makes sense buuuut we have time yet. Let's see what a bit of pressure reveals.

• Locked thread