Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Coq does what Nintendon't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Anidav posted:

So the three of you are in despite Beet's absence?

poo poo yeah

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Hello I am a console.

I am cooler than Mario and smarter than Sonic.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Matthew Beet posted:

smarter than a hedgehog. whoop de doo.

I am not an ambitious console

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

##vote Harold Krell

I never want to read a rap again.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Also gotta do car stuff tonight and may not have time to get in before hammer

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

##vote Those on my Left

Second vote on yesterday's Krell bandwagon, then campaigned super hard for it with those "vote Howard" posts. Tripping the old radar a bit.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Something deeply weird is going on with Gaspy's posting. I'm still suss on TOML a bit but for now, we've got a better chance of a lynch this way, so

##unvote

##vote Asphyxious

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Oh god drat it.

##unvote

##vote MC Eating Disorder

What is happening today? Gaspy I hope that role claim is accurate. I assume you have someone sussed as a target?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Those On My Left posted:

reminder that i said that the lynch train on gough was suss

Those On My Left posted:

:shrug:

##vote Sky Coq

I'm pretty sure Gough is one of the few players I didn't vote for yesterday.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Asphyxious posted:

I actually kind of agree with TOML and Mith. There is basically zero town in coq's play so far.

##vote SKY COQ

I voted you and TOML yesterday. I stand by those votes, particularly in light of you backing his massively shoddy logic today.

##vote Those on my Left

If anyone has a legitimate reason for voting me I'd love to hear it. I was one of the few NOT to dogpile Gough yesterday, and we KNOW he's town.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mithranderp posted:

Claiming town cred because you didn't vote for town is pretty meaningless, given the fact that Scum know who is town beforehand.

You also voted for MC Eating Disorder, who flipped town. I'm not buying the pity vote, sorry. I voted Gough because he wasn't contributing at all to the game, and had the smallest post count. There were probably a few scum in his lynch, but there were also plenty of scum in MCED's lynch.

I voted MCED because he literally asked to leave the game.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

It's a convenient bandwagon for literally everyone. Nobody wants someone in the game who doesn't want to be there.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Still waiting to see a good reason, but sure go ahead.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Both days I've posted arguments for you and TOML. So, no.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Asphyxious posted:

Yeah about that, Gough? As the night kill? I'm trying to resolve that from either a scum or SK angle and it's not really working for me.

The best I can manage is Gough was pushing hard on TOML so maybe it could be used to throw suspicion on TOML? Follow it up with people pushing for him early this morning?

Other than that I got nothing. I have theories about the other kill though.

Which other kill?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Asphyxious posted:

It's a theory that has a lot more parsimony than yours so I feel it'd be irrational to pursue otherwise.

No seriously which other kill

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I'd vote for me over Beet too for what it's worth. Don't know where the push for him is coming from.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Those On My Left posted:

ugh

##unvote

sky coq i voted for beet because he's been pinging my scumdar a bit. i think his push against gaspy is unconvincing, and i feel like he's been trying to turn the thread on me unjustifiably.

He always posts like this though, and he's sucked me into thinking he was scum before.

My picks remain you and Gaspy.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

My preference is still TOML, however another point occurred while I was heading home. Gaspy and Mith have both roleclaimed (sort of). Gaspy says he is the cure to our serial killer problem, while Mith just says she has an interesting role that she hadn't heard of.

Is it worth testing one of these claims, if we can't reach consensus otherwise?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

MysticalMachineGun posted:

You and Ken are voting for each other, bowmore.

Coq's pop in, vote and disappear style is setting off my scumdar. ##vote SKY COQ

Mate that's not exactly accurate. I've been plenty active today, and I've laid out solid targets for suspicion in TOML and Gaspy.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Asphyxious posted:

Are you high or scum? Coq's argument is non existent. It was literally "gaspy seems scummy well laters"

Ok, let's go out my non existent arguments for you and TOML (Thomas).

TOML
- Bandwagoned "Howard" Krell D1 and Gough D2.
- Keeps throwing up the "I don't care if I die, keep Gaspy alive" argument
- Only player not to vote today. Lying low, but keeps on posting.

Gaspy
- Weird roleclaim when threatened D1 - no proof available so far, but a very strange role
- Has been bouncing off TOML all day
- Is actively being protected by TOML

My first thought with Gaspy's role was that he was actually the SK, but with TOML's defence I am fairly sure they are a scumteam.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mithranderp posted:

I'm just back from uni! What'd I miss

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Asphyxious posted:

I think it means Ken knows my playstyle too well or is being coached by someone who knows my playstyle too well.

But at the same time any time I do those prods, the only time the person hasn't responded they were scum.

So ehhh...

Still high on the list. But he's doing other good things today.

I'm assuming you're talking about other games? We've got jack poo poo so far.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mithranderp posted:

I'm pretty convinced that Coq is scum, we wouldn't have this much trouble lynching him otherwise IMO

Yes because we've otherwise had a perfect record for targeting scum.

Not sure yet where I fall on Bowmore. Beet's argument makes sense buuuut we have time yet. Let's see what a bit of pressure reveals.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Matthew Beet posted:

dude i'm pretty drunk. this is a terrible argument from me. what are you on about?

You posted 20 minutes ago that you weren't home yet. Calling BS on this.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Matthew Beet posted:

a no lynch means one less town death for scum though.

Who are you and what did you do with hambeet

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Matthew Beet posted:

this is dumb. scum what a lynch as much as town, scum want a town lynch though, not a scum lynch.

You never argue for a no lynch. Until today.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

bowmore posted:

seriously can we lynch MysticalMachineGun

he is dead set scum

Fine, we won't get TOML or Gaspy today.

##unvote

##vote MysticalMachineGun

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

That was incredible. Well played Bowmore.

• Locked thread