Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Hey Amy - just a couple rando thoughts from the rusty cage I'm being held in

- Millenials love the 90's, and hate spiders. Maybe instead of a radioactive spider bestowing a host of superpowers on our young hero by biting him, we could have a tiny CGI Hey Arnold crawl inside his brain and operate his body like a claw machine.

- Steampunk is really popular right now (for good reason), and it shares a lot of qualities with Spiderman. The raw power, intensity, and gears form such a cohesive aesthetic it'd be crazier to not incorporate it into the Spidey mythos. I can envision a lot of scenarios where gears or even cogs would be appropriate.

- Spidey has always been sort of a "nerd," but now that bandwagon culture whores have ruined geek culture by making it acceptable I think he should wear a varsity jacket, and it should have several letters. The villain could be made of old computers and Twin Peaks DVDs.

Swizzbutt

this is everything and nothing

zidane13

by Smythe
make it an allegory for what marijuana can do to a mind.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TFW NO BAE

i am he posted:

- Millenials love the 90's, and hate spiders. Maybe instead of a radioactive spider bestowing a host of superpowers on our young hero by biting him, we could have a tiny CGI Hey Arnold crawl inside his brain and operate his body like a claw machine.

- Steampunk is really popular right now (for good reason), and it shares a lot of qualities with Spiderman. The raw power, intensity, and gears form such a cohesive aesthetic it'd be crazier to not incorporate it into the Spidey mythos. I can envision a lot of scenarios where gears or even cogs would be appropriate.

- Spidey has always been sort of a "nerd," but now that bandwagon culture whores have ruined geek culture by making it acceptable I think he should wear a varsity jacket, and it should have several letters. The villain could be made of old computers and Twin Peaks DVDs.

lol

TFW NO BAE

spiderman becomes a prominent member of weird twitter

i am he

Dialogue Leaked from Spiderman 2020

Spiderman: Uncle Bae no!

Uncle Bae: That feel when you're facing death.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

i am he posted:

lolf

pig slut lisa

irl is good

spiderman takes time out of his busy day on 9/11 to tweet in memory of the victims, along with branded hashtags

TFW NO BAE

i am he posted:

GEExCEE

i am he posted:

ehehe

satsui no thankyou

i am he posted:

ahahah

satsui no thankyou
a powerpoint presentation on fusing doc ock and the doge meme

thewizardofshoe

Peter Parker quits his job as a newspaper photographer to be a twitch.tv streamer, instead of SWATting rival streamers he Spidermans them.

satsui no thankyou
spidey and the green goblin team up to fight a new enemy: the feminists from on-line.

thewizardofshoe

Make Spidermans an asian girl

thewizardofshoe

Italian Spiderman comic miniseries to capitalize on the ultra hip obscure faux nostalgia market

weird

by zen death robot

satsui no thankyou posted:

spidey and the green goblin team up to fight a new enemy: the feminists from on-line.

----------------

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
What if instead of shooting webs at bad guys, he shot bad guys on the web? Taking the form of a "web crawler" program, this is spiderman is fully web-integrated to make your child's chatroom safe from creeps and crooks.

joke_explainer

i am he posted:

ron color

i am he posted:

dogcrash truther
Spider-Man announces that he wants to fully transition to being a spider

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

i am he posted:

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Spidey webs a restaurant owner for banning google glass.

----------------

the unabonger

Looke

spider-person petitions for gender-neutral suffixes

Cyber Dog

i am he posted:

i am he posted:

lololol

Cyber Dog

- spidey is in ferguson. but which side is he really on???

the unabonger

dogcrash truther

i am he

In case it's not clear the picture in the op is an actual email sent to a Sony Executive that leaked in the big hacking scandal.

zidane13

by Smythe
i don't see a big deal with the proposal in the OP, so just do that. I'm sure it'll sell.

----------------

satsui no thankyou

i am he posted:

still lolling at this post

Bwee
I nominate this thread

saboten

i am he posted:

hahah

thank u bacalou

dogcrash truther
Hey Amy -- gotta few lolrandom thoughts I thought I'd "buzz" your way before I sneak over the Turkish border

- Peter Parker's job as a news photographer. We have to change that up. Todays Millenials don't vibe with newsprint, first off, and second of all, they're more into entrepreneurial, tech-type stuff. None of them would allow J. Jonah Jameson to yell at them for fifteen seconds. I'm thinking maybe Peter Parker could write for Buzzfeed or maybe Vice? Vice would give him a good opportunity for being in the grimier parts of the city looking for a hip scoop. For instance, he could get involved with the Somali diaspora in New York City and become a convert. Beards are huge among Millenials so he'd look trés 2015 while also faithfully following the Holy Prophet's (pbuh) orders.

- Ok, brainstorm here. Millenials. These kids are all about the glasses. They love different kinds of glasses. Smart glasses, smart-looking glasses, that's what they're about. And which brand better exemplifies that than Warby Parker? You can see where I'm going with this...maybe Spiderman has to save his successful cousin Warby from Chinese gangsters? And then they found a tech startup together . Drones are hot right now. Something involving drones.

- If we're looking at expanding the overseas box office, we really need to be thinking beyond American Millenials. If we think globally it's clear that the hottest new trend is Jihad. You want to talk media savvy? You should check out ISIS's twitter or see how many views they have on Youtube. These guys are the ultimate Millenials and it only makes sense for Spidey to join their ranks and fight against the infidels and establish the Caliphate. There's no doubt that most Millenials would think getting invited into ISIS would be huge, and buzzworthy, and very cool.

Hope this email finds you well. Tell my family not to come looking for me.

dogcrash truther fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Apr 26, 2015

i am he

lol

tao of lmao

google spidey google fiber

Miss Psychosis

Spider man beheading the hulk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Spider man defeated by Butler

Spider man defeated by loose brick

Peter Parker has a lot of petty jealousy

Spidey can't deal with having his domestic partner earn more than his paltry salary as a lovely newspaper photographer

Spiderman is really whiny, also he hangs his costume up in the closet lol

An absolutely ridiculous amount of plots in Newspaper spiderman resolve with superheroes other than him having completed all the work

Spider man is terrible everything.

Spider man is taunted by children.

Yeah. Newspaper spidey mostly takes naps and watches TV.

• Locked thread