Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highly Unnecessary

im gonna ksis his balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary

i'd have sex with mista tax

Highly Unnecessary

lowtax are you there. its me, saboten

i wanna suck your nuts

Highly Unnecessary

Highly Unnecessary posted:

im gonna ksis his balls

i thought we all had to do this in order to reg & then again to get forums upgrades????

Highly Unnecessary

i thought we all had to do this in order to reg & then again to get forums upgrades????

i know i did, thought it was standard procedure :shrug:

Highly Unnecessary

*opens up 2 gig folder of lowtax erotic fanfic*

It was a dark and stormy night...

Highly Unnecessary

I prefer Shmorky :blush:

Highly Unnecessary

make him give me plat before you kiss his balls

Highly Unnecessary

*opens up 2 gig folder of lowtax erotic fanfic*

It was a dark and stormy night...

:suspense:

go on

Highly Unnecessary

imagine rich kyanka actually all up inside your body, sexually. drat, cool thought...

Highly Unnecessary

i know i did, thought it was standard procedure :shrug:

please dont tease me. im in love with lowtax and i want to kiss him

Highly Unnecessary

imagine rich kyanka actually all up inside your body, sexually. drat, cool thought...

i just tried but now i can't see out of one eye and all i can smell is burning grain...

i think you just gave me a stroke

Highly Unnecessary

i bet he likes missionary with heavy eye contact all intimately kissing your face and lips before he slips his tongue in your mouth... mmmmMMMmmm

Highly Unnecessary

he will be mine

Highly Unnecessary

i bet he likes missionary with heavy eye contact all intimately kissing your face and lips before he slips his tongue in your mouth... mmmmMMMmmm

im gettin horeney :mrgw:

Highly Unnecessary

im gettin horeney :mrgw:

we're not talking about you julio we're talking about lowtax

Highly Unnecessary

i want low tax to take me to olive garden and make me drunk with wine and horny with irony before going back to his place and having Epic Sex

Highly Unnecessary

i know :gizz: :twisted:

Highly Unnecessary

personallyits the sexual nature of the post in general that makes me horney

Highly Unnecessary

I will always treasure the wonderful time i spent with lowtax, they were the best days of my life. Unfortunately it turned out to be all dream, and I was sa

Highly Unnecessary

i want lowtax to take me on a date to a museum and then to the animal shelter where we volunteer together and get to know each other and then at the end he pays all the adoption fees so i can have a new kitten and then we go to a pet store and he buys me all the stuff i need for the kitten like food and litter and stuff and we name the kitten "richard" and then he drops me off at home and while we're standing on the doorstep i tell him what a good time i had "but you know how it is my life is p complicated right now and i have a lot going on so unfortunately i won't be able to see you again" and then i go inside with my kitten and leave lowtax outside

in the friendzone

Highly Unnecessary

:whitewater:

Highly Unnecessary

i want lowtax to take me on a date to a museum and then to the animal shelter where we volunteer together and get to know each other and then at the end he pays all the adoption fees so i can have a new kitten and then we go to a pet store and he buys me all the stuff i need for the kitten like food and litter and stuff and we name the kitten "richard" and then he drops me off at home and while we're standing on the doorstep i tell him what a good time i had "but you know how it is my life is p complicated right now and i have a lot going on so unfortunately i won't be able to see you again" and then i go inside with my kitten and leave lowtax outside

in the friendzone

dammmmmmn

Highly Unnecessary

in the friendzone

same

Highly Unnecessary

How do you feel about Shmorky joining in, though?

Highly Unnecessary

How do you feel about Shmorky joining in, though?

she can buy me a kitten too if she wants

i swing both ways

Highly Unnecessary

take me to the pussy pound tax man *smirks mischievously*

Highly Unnecessary

i dream of married life with lowtax. he comes home from a hard day of forums, im ready waiting for him with a fresh clean yukata. we retire to the bedroom and i nibble his jerky-like scrotum

Highly Unnecessary

im going to hget high on amyl nitrite and let lotwax pop my anal cherry

Highly Unnecessary

i dream of married life with lowtax. he comes home from a hard day of forums, im ready waiting for him with a fresh clean yukata. we retire to the bedroom and i nibble his jerky-like scrotum

lol

Highly Unnecessary

she can buy me a kitten too if she wants

i swing both ways

Fair enough. But, now I also want a kitten. Will you buy one for me?

Highly Unnecessary

Highly Unnecessary

like that's not how you got the ik job in the first place :colbert:

Highly Unnecessary

Fair enough. But, now I also want a kitten. Will you buy one for me?

hell no buddy i've got my hands full here with 2 kittens and a lowtax/schmorky sexy sandwich

Highly Unnecessary

im going to relax my sphincter to the exact dimensions of kyankas platinum member anmd let him go to town

Highly Unnecessary

like that's not how you got the ik job in the first place :colbert:

to get the job you have to sneak up to old man lowtax and touch his bulging sac, then run away giggling

Highly Unnecessary

You perverts. HE IS A MARRIED MAN!

Highly Unnecessary

You perverts. HE IS A MARRIED MAN!

fail

Highly Unnecessary

I'm going to poop on his butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary

• Locked thread