Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

you got your nolan memento in my nolan dark night and then burned it in a meth lab trailer fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
as long as jared leto doesn't do that loving "i am seducing you" voice then whatevs

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
New Joker looks like a Juggalo.

Juggalos are scary.

This is effective design.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsmKQyXExQU

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Was that from About Schmidt? That movie was dope.

Also had some fine Kathy Bates titties too.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

See, Jack Nicholson can pull off the big crazy smile because he has like 20 extra teeth.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The MSJ posted:

If you are wondering how the rest of the Suicide Squad looks, here they are.

how many of will smith's children are in this with him

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

:effort:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

The MSJ posted:

this looks like an airsoft team

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

The MSJ posted:

Harley's backward kitchen tattoos are fuckin retarded.

Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

make me a pizza with toileto toppings

Shoehead posted:

Harley's backward kitchen tattoos are fuckin retarded.

All I can see is the Suicide Squad and Will Smith from I Am Legend.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Bog Chef posted:

All I can see is the Suicide Squad and Will Smith from I Am Legend.

i love shrek

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Under the vegetable posted:

reusing this from an old thread

I'd see this movie.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Okay, who are those dudes? Harley Quinn, Black Commander Shepard and?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Tarquinn posted:

Okay, who are those dudes? Harley Quinn, Black Commander Shepard and?

L-R: Slipknot, Captain Boomerang, Enchantress, Katana, Rick Flagg, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Killer Croc, and El Diablo.

Set photos: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=120029

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I love all of the hilariously edgy names and then just straight-up 'captain boomerang'

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
if I had photatooshop I'd stick crocodile dundee in there.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

isnt harley quinn supposed to be a phd-holding psychiatrist

thats not the body of a phd-holding psychiatrist

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
killer croc looks like mickey rourke on any given weekday

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Frankenstyle posted:

Poor jaerd Leto goes in thinking he'll get an Oscar for being the next Heath Ledger in the next Dark Knight, only to discover he's gonna be Marlyn Manson in the next Batman Forever.

lol

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem
Thanks, The MSJ.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The MSJ posted:

L-R: Slipknot, Captain Boomerang, Enchantress, Katana, Rick Flagg, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Killer Croc, and El Diablo.

Set photos: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=120029

i thought these were joke names you came up with because o \f how dumb they all look. movie is gonna be great

if all these dorks show up in the next movie then all of them are going to go out like a chump in a one minute fight except for Harley Quinn/Joker because thats what happens when you have a shitrillion antags in a 2 hour movie

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Robo Reagan posted:

i thought these were joke names you came up with because o \f how dumb they all look. movie is gonna be great

if all these dorks show up in the next movie then all of them are going to go out like a chump in a one minute fight except for Harley Quinn/Joker because thats what happens when you have a shitrillion antags in a 2 hour movie

It's doesn't have anything to do with Batman v. Superman. Least not that we know.

Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

make me a pizza with toileto toppings

Motherfucker posted:

if I had photatooshop I'd stick crocodile dundee in there.

gently caress it, why not indeed

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem
Nice, somebody add The Crow. Would fit right in.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
cant get over how racist katana looks in the politically correct year of our ungendered lord 2015

give her a bowl of rice and a calculator while we're capitalizing on her being japanese

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Robo Reagan posted:

cant get over how racist katana looks in the politically correct year of our ungendered lord 2015

give her a bowl of rice and a calculator while we're capitalizing on her being japanese

If she turned out to be a white girl who was the 1 in a billion weeaboo who was actually good enough at her katana crap to become a superhero I'd forgive everything.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Bog Chef posted:

gently caress it, why not indeed

Croc Dundee looks more badass than the rest of them. Also there is a good spinoff opportunity for Croc Dundee vs. Killer Croc

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

The MSJ posted:

i thoughht this was one of those jokes like where they take the class photos of special education kids and assign them mean nick names. what a world. what a life

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

CJacobs posted:

I love all of the hilariously edgy names and then just straight-up 'captain boomerang'

lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

im not a comicsperg by any means, other than batman staples Croc and Joker/Harley who the gently caress are the rest? Some DC second string heels?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Alan Smithee posted:

im not a comicsperg by any means, other than batman staples Croc and Joker/Harley who the gently caress are the rest? Some DC second string heels?

I recognize Deadshot because he was in Arkham City, he's a guy that makes real good gun shots and that's basically his whole rag

Can't wait for Will Smith's Deadshot to make an incredible one in a million shot from a long way away that everybody says he can't make and he is the final link in the chain that accomplishes the team's goal, because he's Will Smith and his character literally does that in every movie he's in in some form or another

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

CJacobs posted:

I recognize Deadshot because he was in Arkham City, he's a guy that makes real good gun shots and that's basically his whole rag

Can't wait for Will Smith's Deadshot to make an incredible one in a million shot from a long way away that everybody says he can't make and he is the final link in the chain that accomplishes the team's goal, because he's Will Smith and his character literally does that in every movie he's in in some form or another

and then he'll go "deadshot"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
gimmie a sniper character who has to do some up front infiltration poo poo instead of making the one in a million shot because that poo poo is so cliche that they may as well have it happen in the first five minutes just to get it out of the loving way

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Ruddha posted:

i thoughht this was one of those jokes like where they take the class photos of special education kids and assign them mean nick names. what a world. what a life

I think it's just the film version of the same thing

WELCOME TO THE BELLE RELLE

starring

Illegitimate Turok
Captain Carnie
Transgender Xerxes
Hairu Grease
Tactical Sketchers
Gwen Stefani's Sister
Earshot
Tumors
and
Cholo Bob

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wild T posted:

Transgender Xerxes

so Xerxes?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Ruddha posted:

someone do an anime club roll call with the photo pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

Basically yes. No joke. Aside from Captain Boomerang who is a staple of the Flash's villains--it works better than the name would ever imply--and Deadshot who is a perennial B-list villain/antihero you use when you need someone who-means-business-but-not-too-heavy-business, every single one of those characters who aren't Croc and Joker/Harley are barely known outside of very obscure DC books. Well, Katana is a D-lister who shows up as support in a lot of books, but really doesn't have a character of her own other than "Japanese stereotype."

I don't think anyone would disagree I'm a pretty big human being for superheroes and comics in general and even I can't recall a single story I've read featuring Slipknot, El Diablo, or the Enchantress and I've read a loving lot. This should clue you into how disposable they're going to be in the final movie. Slipknot and El Diablo especially-- count on one or both biting the dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Other way around I think

• Locked thread