Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
How did I never see this?! I'm gonna buckle down and read this. Cool stuff Ofaloaf :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Military Ideas

Through the gates of hell

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:sad: I'm catching the next boat to Göttarike

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

What's the culture of Northern Europe?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Nuke all Svears

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I wonder what the languages of this Europe sound like.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ally with Norway as a bulwark against the Gautes of Scandinavia

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

If you guys don't want Roman intrigue mixed with English haughtiness I don't know what to tell you man

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

North but I would like to seal off everything south of Virginia for Gothia

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Orthodox League

As long standing true friend of Gotarike I will never flip sides! Ever (save the svears)

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jul 3, 2017

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wait, what the hell is going on in Scandinavia

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I feel like I've already asked this, but Götarike is essentially just Sweden but the Geats won? So instead of the Kings being referred to as king of the Svears and Geats it would be King of the Geats and Svears? :p

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

This is posted with OP approval (and not mine)

quote:

REMOVE KÖTTBULLAR remove köttbullar
you are the worst swede. you are the swede idiot you are the swede smell. return to götaland. to our geatish cousins you may come to our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,svealand we will never forgeve you. hackapell rascal gently caress but gently caress rear end in a top hat swede stink lappland perkele perkele..swede genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead swede..ahahahahahGÖTALAND WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget kalmar .svealand we kill the king , svealand return to your precious sodermalm….hahahahaha idiot swede and geat smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KÖTTBULLAR FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+hre+visby+jemtland=kill svealand…you will kalmar/ tupac alive in denmark, tupac making album of denmark . fast rap tupac denmark. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink swede… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a longship.

tupac alive numbr one #1 in denmark ….gently caress the geatland ,..FUCKk ashol swedes no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the swede farm aminal with rap magic now we the danemar rule .ape of the zoo yngling dynasty fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and swedeland wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. denmark greattst countrey

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Whats that green blob in Finland?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Smash and grab seems to be a more useful strategy than I thought

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Missouri huh?

Missouri sucks

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Just give Copenhagen to Denmark already holy poo poo

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Yeah but gently caress those romance speakers, the Norwegian spirit will ride again

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

You can't divorce the Queen! You will regret this!

Also that Denmark :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

If you want localizations for Norway I can assist